Fear 3 (ps3/360) $18.00

[quote name='technicalstylez']doesn't beat when best buy had 360 version for 5 bucks \\:D/[/QUOTE]
when was this

i was waiting for it to drop to 20 now is a good chance thanks

[quote name='davesrt10']when was this

i was waiting for it to drop to 20 now is a good chance thanks[/QUOTE]
You weren't on the BB $5 train?

i got two when tru had the 2 for $50 deal on release day. played through it and flipped back for 30 each. i ended up letting my grrl host so i was fettel the whole way through, so it would be neat to play again in co-op as the point man. i never got to slow time or slide kick or anything, i was shooting photon blasts and possessing everyone i saw tho.

Fears, pretty good I find the coop can be alot of fun. Although I got it for $5 when it was at best buy.
smiley.jpg

Interesting and fun coop game. Rather bland and boring single player. Short game. Not "scary" like fear 1. I hated the story. Very low replay value in my opinion. I payed $5 during the best buy sale but I'd recommend this game at under $15.

yeah the story was horrible. you never see alma really, and final boss was ridiculous.
co op was fun, but yeah no fear at all. I miss survival horror games. Resident Evil and F.E.A.R. and even silent hill have gone from scares to action. oh wellz

[quote name='technicalstylez']doesn't beat when best buy had 360 version for 5 bucks \\:D/[/QUOTE] I wasn't one of those lucky ones but I did score it at target clearance

The Co-Op was the best part of this game. I always wanted to play as Fettel because I always hosted. The online was neat as well. Paid $25 for the PS3 version at launch. BBY had the X360 copy for $5. I miss those deals. :(

bread's done
Back