Fear Gold Pack

dactribble

CAG Veteran
Yes, Fear is back. But it the Gold pack, which means to the people who have not bought yet on PC, can now buy it with both game of Fear and Fear Ex pack for $40.00 at Amazon.com which came out today. For some strange reason, Amazon is the only one who is selling it. I check out Gamestop, EB, Best Buy and Circuit City online and could not find it. Now I found out it going to be 4 to 6 week before you can get it. :cry:

Good luck on getting it.

dactribble

[quote name='Chacrana']Hey scrubs, go get this. This is the best FPS ever made.[/QUOTE]

It really is the best FPS I have ever played. Not including Dues EX.

This game blows other games out of the freaking water. If you have a nice rig you should get it. Maybe not for $40. I paid $30 back when it came out. But really hunt a deal on it then buy it.

I've had bad luck w/ Starforce protection, and last I checked FEAR was chock full of it. Any idea if they responded to the complaints and got rid of it for this release? If they did I'd be willing to finally support them and play it.

[quote name='johnnypark']I've had bad luck w/ Starforce protection, and last I checked FEAR was chock full of it. Any idea if they responded to the complaints and got rid of it for this release? If they did I'd be willing to finally support them and play it.[/QUOTE]

Um... no, it hasn't had Starforce and it never has.

You must be thinking of something else.

[quote name='johnnypark']I've had bad luck w/ Starforce protection, and last I checked FEAR was chock full of it. Any idea if they responded to the complaints and got rid of it for this release? If they did I'd be willing to finally support them and play it.[/quote]

I thought it was bad that games got a black eye (especially at CAG) that only had Starforce on European versions, but now a game that never had it gets called out--where on earth did you get this idea?

www.gogamer.com latest madness has the game and expansion pack at $15 each so its basically the gold pack for $30

its the UK versions so while its on a DVD I dont know if you get any of the "extras" from the CE edition.

bread's done
Back