Feds Disrupt Skinhead Plot to Kill Obama

I don't know I haven't been keeping track but it's pretty fucked up that they were gonna hit up a school first in their plan.

An assassination would certainly be interesting, in that such things don't happen in the US status quo. Except for the fact that Congress will jump on the opportunity to erode more of our freedoms.

That's why we have these agencies, so we can prevent morons from carrying out these ridiculous plans.

I'm sure more of these will surface, some people are desperate.

Honestly if obama wins he's going to be assassinated. I mean seriously think of all of the racist people in this country who would love to go down in history books as killing the first black president.

[quote name='Cracka']Honestly if obama wins he's going to be assassinated. I mean seriously think of all of the racist people in this country who would love to go down in history books as killing the first black president.[/quote]
Thats the thread right there.

[quote name='Cracka']Honestly if obama wins he's going to be assassinated. I mean seriously think of all of the racist people in this country who would love to go down in history books as killing the first black president.[/QUOTE]

Well Obama is more racist then most, but its ok because he just doesnt like white people. That doesnt count for some reason.

But if George Bush was not assassinated then I seriously doubt any president will be in the near future.

[quote name='musha666']Well Obama is more racist then most, but its ok because he just doesnt like white people. That doesnt count for some reason.

But if George Bush was not assassinated then I seriously doubt any president will be in the near future.[/QUOTE]

How is he racist....?

Bush wasn't killed because he's smart. This is exactly why he chose Cheney as a VP. Why kill him when that is the one who will rise up and be president....

This country will never evolve. . Those guys who were actually thinking about going on a killing spree makes me sick to my stomach. Total bull shit man, no fucking heart, brain, etc... If something where to happen to Obama it will tear this nation in half I believe. A huge racial divide I belief will happen and it won't look pretty. If anyone remember the Rodney King beatings in L.A and the riots that went on there. I think it will be a good multiple of times greater than what that event had led to be. Seriously though, +1 for the Feds, really good job!

[quote name='Destructor']This country will never evolve. . Those guys who were actually thinking about going on a killing spree makes me sick to my stomach. Total bull shit man, no fucking heart, brain, etc... If something where to happen to Obama it will tear this nation in half I believe. A huge racial divide I belief will happen and it won't look pretty. If anyone remember the Rodney King beatings in L.A and the riots that went on there. I think it will be a good multiple of times greater than what that event had led to be. Seriously though, +1 for the Feds, really good job![/quote]

It's not fair to say the country as a whole will never evolve based upon the ridiculous intentions of two extremist individuals. As a country, we've come very far in the last 50 years or so.

I liked in the story how they went from "at some person's house ready to break in" to "decided to go buy break-in supplies instead'. Ah those crazy Western Tennessean's. I'm so far in NE TN that I might as well be a Virginian.

Is assassinated even the right word anymore? Do you know any real life assassins? I don't. It's called murder nowadays.

[quote name='dastly75']
yesa.jpg
http://news.aol.com/article/feds-bu...a/227448?icid=100214839x1212281996x1200777832

Eck...[/quote]

damn, already? This is about to get ridiculous reaalll sooon.

Actually, it looks like they wanted to kill a bunch of black kids at a highschool, and THEN kill Obama. You know, if they had a few minutes later.

Crazy ol' skinheads.

[quote name='Destructor']This country will never evolve. . Those guys who were actually thinking about going on a killing spree makes me sick to my stomach. Total bull shit man, no fucking heart, brain, etc... If something where to happen to Obama it will tear this nation in half I believe. A huge racial divide I belief will happen and it won't look pretty. If anyone remember the Rodney King beatings in L.A and the riots that went on there. I think it will be a good multiple of times greater than what that event had led to be. Seriously though, +1 for the Feds, really good job![/quote]

That's a somewhat myopic view.

Look at the last 40 to 50 years and tell me we haven't evolved as a country. We have a black man about to be elected president, gay marriage is something openly talked about and legal in some areas, we have more interracial couples than ever. For every setback (James Byrd, the Virginia Tech shootings, 9/11), there are tons of decent people that speak out and show compassion for other people.

That being said, there are still a lot of bad people out there and good job to the Feds as you said.

[quote name='Ender']It's not fair to say the country as a whole will never evolve based upon the ridiculous intentions of two extremist individuals. As a country, we've come very far in the last 50 years or so.[/quote]

Exactly. When you consider the totality of history, the changes we have made in society in the US are extraordinary.

I look at Obama being elected as an opportunity. A chance to show bigots that race can be irrelevant in regards to job, duty, and everything else. If he is elected and does a great job, it could mean a great deal to everyone in this county in regards to race relations.

bread's done
Back