Feedback on an new indie game - Munch Face

JohnMasterLee

CAGiversary!
Hey all!

Been on CAG for a while and always found the community to be insightful, so I thought I'd gather some feedback on an indie game I'm working on.

Check out Munch Face!

The game is in early alpha stage but very playable. It's a mashup of game concepts, initially inspired by Pac-Man. We threw in elements from Portal, Metal Gear Solid, Space Invaders, etc. to see what would happen. Where it goes from here is dependent on what seems fun!

If you do check it out, love to hear what you liked, and what you didn't. You can either leave feedback here or on our feedback form.

The game is free right now, and you just need Unity to play it.

Thx all! :bouncy:

munchFace_spashScreen600x.jpg

Cool idea I wanted to try, but unity doesn't like me and I couldn't get it to run:cry:

Will try it on my laptop later and see if I have any better luck.

Simply because the Ancient greek language economic system succumbs for the credit card debt troubles and also private Greeks are manufactured much less effectively off each day by suggests of austerity actions and also career reductions, numerous have got commenced relying on to be able to normal bartering in order to spend bills and also concurrently increase their specific engagement with each other with neighborhood pals and also their particular basic nearby neighborhood. Businesses acquiring bartered contain something at all coming from terminology lessons and also babysitting handy grilled dishes and also each day labour. Ithuge. Virtually every little thing we all carry out will be with out funds, just like caring for folks or probably creating foods merely by oneself. nonetheless hold the memory space of your gardening community inside Portugal any time people i did so items with each and every other, just like they could possibly carry out the unique olive timber concerning my children this kind of few days, and then couple of days we all carry out the certain olive timber of one's household. And also, then a a few weeks, one particular other neighbour. Thus, we may possibly swap corporations, and so they that way. the certain difficult monetary instances leaving behind several Greeks encounter pointless there is absolutely genuine advantage inside jobs just like the moment lender. With all the Ancient greek language authorities also a great deal water with debt, these sorts of imaginative treatments are selling not merely aid, however support for your peoplewidth="480" height="355">

Ok I finally got it to work, and after playing for 15 or so minutes, here are some of my thoughts:

graphics are nice, but need a little work. For instance, I'd like the character to stop chewing when you aren't eating balls. The enemies feel a little disjointed and could use some more development to get them to look cohesive. Gameplay, while I can see what you were trying to do with the diferent games mentioned, just feels to much like pac man as it is. The gun didn't add much for me, and I didn't see much else that felt unique. I like what you were going for, but it feels just a little to mashed together right now, and doesn't really jell well.

I did have fun though, which isn't something I can say for a lot of pac man like games I've tried. I hope you continue to work on this, because with a little more definition and flavor, I think it could evolve into it's own game instead of simply living in Pacman's shadow:)

bread's done
Back