Female Halo 4 Fotus Avatar Armor $2, XBOX DLC - FIFA 13 Adidas All-Star Team $2

Your PM Box was full.
Not interested in MSP at the moment (only games on 360 I play are Halo titles and as of now I ahve all DLC and the CE for Halo 4 includes all map packs) Prefer Amazon credit. You can make a Custom gift card here

I like to be fair to all cags so I sell my items for prices that they regularly sell on ebay or other sites you can check them your self if you like.

Halo 4 Master Chief Avatar Armor ($26 sold 6 of them at this price on ebay so far)
Angry Birds Rio XXL Shirt ($10)
Futurama Set of Tattoos ($10)

As for the $13 Ecash
The I used up the ecash codes I had and forgot to edit the post.
I do however have $12 fandango cash codes, but Im not sure about trading them just yet as I do plan on going to see the Hobbit and they are good until then. But if your interested in seeing something soon let me know because i wouldn't have to mail them. Could do trade via PM. I would for $10 though.

If I were to ship a combination of the items including the shirt I would ship them in a padded envelope. If it where just the code and/or the tattoos I would ship them in large envelope. In either case I would ship them first class USPS with tracking.

Also if you buy only the code I expect payment before shipment.
Please take a close look at my list if you haven't already to see if there is anything else that may interest you.
Thank you very much for your interest.

--Bfett9

bread's done
Back