Female Superhero Name

xxDOYLExx

CAGiversary!
We have a lot of creative people here in the CAG community so I am looking for some help.

I have a good friend who has been tasked with the naming a female superhero squad. The superhero is between the age of 16-18.

The name has to either use the word virtuous or at least imply virtue. It's a charity group thing.

Its square (I know) but if someone can come up with a name that manges to be cool despite the criteria I would be much obliged.

I will find a way to properly thank the winning idea. Thanks in advance.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']Jailbait Junction?[/QUOTE]
Hey I knew what I was going to get when I posted this. Props for the lulz though.

[quote name='xxDOYLExx']I have a good friend who has been tasked with the naming a female superhero squad. The superhero is between the age of 16-18. [/QUOTE]
Are we naming a superhero aged 16-18?
or
Are we naming a squad of superheroes aged 16-18?

Either way Arete wins. Works as a person or group. I have no idea what goes on in the minds of 16-18 year old girls, but having a legit tie in to some history makes it sound more professional rather than corny. However, maybe corny/fake-cool is what you're going for.

[quote name='Wikipedia']Arete (Greek: ἀρετή; pronounced /ˈærəteɪ/ in English), in its basic sense, means goodness, excellence, or virtue of any kind. In its earliest appearance in Greek, this notion of excellence was ultimately bound up with the notion of the fulfillment of purpose or function: the act of living up to one's full potential. Arete in ancient Greek culture was courage and strength in the face of adversity and it was to what all people aspired.[/quote]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arete

How about "Virtue Vixens" featuring: Captain Chastity, Lady Prudence, Mistress Morality, and Faith Girl?

OR

Wonder Girl
Happy Helper
Ostentatious Avenger
Ready Rider (Like a cowgirl. Get your mind out the gutter.)
Ethical Evangelical

Together they are: W.H.O.R.E.

Browsing that wiki article revealed this which would also be acceptable with a very subtle approach to some crassness (if thats what you want).

Sophrosyne
Again, good as a name or group name.
[quote name='likipedoia']Sophrosyne (σωφροσύνη) is a Greek philosophical term etymologically meaning moral sanity and from there self control or moderation guided by true self-knowledge.
In Christian theology, especially in the Greek Orthodox patristic form, the word sophrosyne has come to mean purity, integrity and virginity.[/quote]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophrosyne
Self control around a bunch of 16-18's required. KA-WINK

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']The Girls Who Don't Go All The Way.[/QUOTE]

so you want to call them the KoQTeasrz?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Crossed Guard
The Puritanyas
Joysticklers
Mary Worthiness
Ethicallies
Incorruptibillies
Probity Rectitude
The Artemis Project
Innosense
Adolesense Now
Moral Cherries
True Blue Betties
Saint Andreas (Faultless)

Too bad The Untouchables is already taken.

Hehe, "Probity Rectitude."

The We leave all da boyz frustrated squad?
The Lindsay Lohan Troupe, no wait you said purity.
The Flatchested femme fatales?
The Celibacy Sirens?
I could probably go on

bread's done
Back