Fez or Walking Dead Ep. 1

drysushi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm sitting on 400msp from bing and I'm debating on saving up for Fez or to get Walking Dead now. I know I want both but is Walking Dead long enough for me to save up another two weeks for Fez and the second episode or should I wait?

Walking dead isnt very long (3-4hrs), but i enjoyed every min of it. Second episode is even better. Fez will last longer, with out replay. But i still havent finished fez. Need to get back to it...

both excelent

Ended up with Fez and I have to say it's amazing. I love how in depth this game asks you to go. Haven't had this much of a challenge or fun in a platformer in years.

Thanks for the input guys.

I got stuck in the demo of Fez, and I wasn't sure if that was because it was a demo, or I missed something. In any case I wandered all over the place trying to find the remaining cube pieces and could never find them. That got kind of old so I didn't buy it.

I also tried The Walking Dead. That seems good and I'll buy it at some point, but I also tried Spelunky and that's the one I bought. Awesome, but very difficulty game. Difficult but addicting.

Don't know if they fixed the glitch yet in Fez but I got stuck at an hour + into it and haven't been able to go back since.

Heard Walking Dead is awesome but very short. Then again It's only 400msp.

Yes, the demo just ends and allows you to run around stuck in front of locked doors. Amazing amount of quality work and love they poured into this game. QR code puzzles, an alphabet to be translated, as well as a numeric system. I believe there's even a binary puzzle.

Didn't come across that glitch so maybe try it out again?

Walking Dead is pretty short, but it's only the first episode of a five-episode series. That being said, if you plan on getting Walking Dead, just wait and get the season pass. After you play episode 1, you're going to want to pay every other episode just for the story. Writing is as good as it is for the comic.

Glad you're enjoying FEZ, it's pretty impressive what a very small indie has pulled off. I guess that helped my purchase, donation, more too.

bread's done
Back