FF: Crisis Core - PSP - $5.25@ amazon

[quote name='iast']Out of stock already. This is one of the games I really wish Square-Enix made available on PSN, especially since I only have a Vita and no longer own a PSP.

Also saw this in related items: Final Fantasy II - PSP - $5.25 from Amazon. Still in stock too.[/QUOTE]

They can't even get FF3 for PSP, a brand new game, onto the Vita. They're definitely not going to get into the old games. It's too bad... I'd love to have Star Ocean 1 and 2 on my Vita. I just have to settle for the PSP Go for now.

[quote name='takotchi']They can't even get FF3 for PSP, a brand new game, onto the Vita. They're definitely not going to get into the old games. It's too bad... I'd love to have Star Ocean 1 and 2 on my Vita. I just have to settle for the PSP Go for now.[/QUOTE]

Oh hell, I forgot about the SO 1/2 remakes... come to think of it, not even FF1/2 are on PSN.

And yeah, I can't really see them working on getting PSP games that are several years old onto PSN at this point unless they were seriously hard up to make cash off of them.

[quote name='takotchi']They can't even get FF3 for PSP, a brand new game, onto the Vita. They're definitely not going to get into the old games. It's too bad... I'd love to have Star Ocean 1 and 2 on my Vita. I just have to settle for the PSP Go for now.[/QUOTE]

They're busy milking FFXIII spin-offs.

bread's done
Back