FFT:WotL, and Sega Genesis collection for the PSP $5.00 each YMMV at walmart

Ray5555

CAGiversary!
I don't know if it was a glitch in the system or not. But when I came home from Walmart I saw they only charged me $5.00 for Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions, and the Sega Genesis collection for the psp.

yeah I got these games about 4:30 p.m. I nothing on my reciept was over $8, well except the total which was $27.15.

I just bought my grocceries, and the 2 games at the electronics department, and my total was $27.15

you are going to need to tell us the location of the Wamart for any of us to have a chance of getting this.

Holy crap do I wish this would be widespread. I'd buy one copy of FFT to play, and one copy to hug at night for that price.

crap if this would work i would return my 30 buck copy to amazon..

sister has to go to work early weds so maybe i hit walmart weds

need to try to find my recpet. friend got me a copy of

tales of the world psp from walmart tonight (already got a copy)

chick paid by credit card so hopefully they can look up the transaction without the recept

$5????????? Lord. Almost makes me want to drive to Pittsburgh on Christmas Day.

Damn you Wal-Mart and your YMMV deals.

[quote name='Megafrog']I will be at wally world early on Wednesday!!![/quote]
I think they're open tomorrow.

EDIT: No, they aren't; I just checked. They open at 6am on Wed.

This has gotta be YMMV. theres no way FFT would be 5.00 on any sort of deal already.. post receipt so we can see what you bought?

otherwise.. deal doesn't seem legit at all..

probably something went wrong there, too cheap to be a wide spread thing... and almost to cheap to even be a store specific thing :( i hope im wrong though, lol

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']This has gotta be YMMV. theres no way FFT would be 5.00 on any sort of deal already.. post receipt so we can see what you bought?

otherwise.. deal doesn't seem legit at all..[/quote]

Well I don't have a scanner, But I can list everything I bought as listed on the reciept.

WAL*MART
WE SELL FOR LESS
MANAGER KAREN KALLAM
( 412 ) 655 - 3404
WEST MIFFLIN, PA

ST# 2281 OP# 00004558 TE# 07 TR# 03058

Cookie 004400001273 F 2.77 N
Chips Deluxe 003010022038 F 2.50 N
Sandie 003010017467 F 2.77 N
Pringles 003700037708 F 1.00 N
Pringles 003700037708 F 1.00 N
Pringles SC 003700037717 F 1.00 N
Pringles 003700007742 F 1.00 N
TUNA CHNK LT 008000000245 F 0.68 N
DIG SAU/PEP 007192100332 F 4.98 O
COMBOS SALTO 004141922791 F 1.47 N
PSP-FF TACT 066224890711 4.98 X
SUBTOTAL 24.15
TAX 1 7.000% 0.35
TOTAL 24.50

ACCOUNT #5077
APPROVAL #024376
TRANS ID -
VALIDATION -
PAYMENT SERVICE - A
CHANGE DUE 0.00

# ITEMS SOLD 11

For some reason they charge me for DIG SAU/PEP 007192100332 F 4.98 O yet I don't have anything like that. Plus the Sega Genesis collection is not listed on my reciept.

[quote name='Hoffgod']Moments like this I really hate the YMMV nature of Walmart.[/quote]

qft, but damn if I'm not tempted to run to wal-mart @ 6am on Wednesday. :p

and ironically the Century III Wal-Mart is also my local Wal-Mart. but do i brave the 12/26 crowds to see about this deal? hmm...

I'll find out at 10pm tonight. That's when I report back to work.

Gotta love the x-mas to basic transition. To me it even harder than setting up for black friday.

Wally World deals are so YMMV it's not even funny. I think this was probably a computer glitch at the OP's store only. It's worth checking out but I would be shocked if anyone else gets this "deal".

[quote name='FlyMaggot']I'll find out at 10pm tonight. That's when I report back to work.

Gotta love the x-mas to basic transition. To me it even harder than setting up for black friday.[/QUOTE]

friend worked at kmart and they made them stay over an hour last night to get ready to set up valentines day stuff LOL

[quote name='convergecrew']i just wanted to tell you that i dont approve of your eating habits :booty:[/quote]

Yeah I was going to my mother's house and decided to get some snacks for her, and my family for christmas. I decided to pick up FFT: WotL.

I am sad that there's going to be a lot of gas wasted over this. Some people in this thread don't realize that unless they're going to the Century III Wal-Mart, they're not getting this "deal."

[quote name='Ray5555']oh sorry it is the walmart by Century III mallin pittsburgh pa. is where I got mine from.[/QUOTE]
Whoa. Going asap.

[quote name='cranguy']I am sad that there's going to be a lot of gas wasted over this. Some people in this thread don't realize that unless they're going to the Century III Wal-Mart, they're not getting this "deal."[/QUOTE]
Some of the people that are excited by this has been here for more than year and should know the YMMV nature of walmart deals, epically a huge discount on a pretty new game.

[quote name='Ray5555']
For some reason they charge me for DIG SAU/PEP 007192100332 F 4.98 O yet I don't have anything like that. Plus the Sega Genesis collection is not listed on my reciept.
[/QUOTE]

It sounds like the Sega Genesis collection rang up as a DiGiorno Sausage/Peperoni pizza. :lol: Wal-Mart is weird.

This is definitely YMMV but for those of us that have a Wal-Mart or two near us, it is worth the check. $5 price point is too sweet for FFT: WotL.

Being that I have been to several wal-marts all within 25 mile radiuses of each other that have diffrent deals than the one before it, i dont trust it. So did anyone actually go to a wal-mart yet thats not the century III one to see if this deal works?

Well im going to the Walmart in Clairemont, San Diego, to go check it out, will report findings when im back, wish me luck!

Stopped by Wal-Mart in my area on the way into work and unsurprisingly these games are showing up regular price.

I had FFT price-checked at two of the four Walmarts in my vicinity. In both instances, they rang up as $39.94. Not surprised, only disappointed...:cry:

bread's done
Back