FFVII out 6-2! Only $9.99

CrimsonPaw

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
OK, just saw the PSBlog update that talks PSP and it says that FFVII will be available today (or am I reading this wrong?).

Taken from http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/06/02/e3-09-psp-go-leads-a-huge-wave-of-psn-content/:
We’ve heard loud and clear that you want more classics from the PlayStation vault. Today we’re launching fan favorites, Final Fantasy VII and Medal of Honor. By the end of the year, the number of PSone games will double to nearly 60 titles. You’ll be able to enjoy these classics on the big screen with PS3 or on-the-go with PSP.

Update: It's on the PS Store and only $9.99 -- No brainer considering Ebay prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BIG5']Yes, but it's just a port. Some of us have been playing FFVII on our PSPs for a while...[/QUOTE]
True, but great for those of us who don't want to jack with CFW.

I read that it'll be up at 7:00 Pacifc, that's in about 30 minutes.

Also saw that Resident Evil Director's Cut is up--might have to look into that as well.

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']Is it really gonna be $20?[/QUOTE]

I've read it's $15 on the Japan PSN store, so if that's the case I'd imagine it will be $15 here.

7 pacific time is 10 est, so we'd still have a little over 2 hours.

Regardless of the time, I'll be grabbing this badboy! I've been waiting since they first announced PS1 compatability for this game!

$10 is a real good deal considering eBay prices and a portable FF7. Still wish they would hurry up and bring Suikoden 2.

*wonders how many swimming pools we could fill with the tears of the douches that horded the copies of VII wishing to sell them for ridiculously high prices.

I want to buy it since I never played it back when I had a PS1, but I only have a 2 gig stick, so I don't think I can squeeze it on (It's 1.32 GB). I'll try deleting a crapload of stuff on my full memory stick since they priced it so cheaply.

bread's done
Back