FFXI $19.99 at eb/gamestop

Lorddraco07

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Sorry if this is old but didn't see it anywhere but I just got back from eb games and found out when I picked up a copy of FFXI The Vana'diel Collection set which includes the game, 2 expansions, and a buddy pass was dropped to $19.99 even though it still says $29.99. Just a heads up to those who want to try it out or need an expansion.

^ ever heard of a pc?!?!?!?!?!

he's not talking about the ps2 version as the collection package doesnt exist for that system. Do your research next time.

anyways, Thats a pretty good deal. Picked it up a couple of months ago for 30 dollars, and have been playing ever sense.

[quote name='kosmos13x']^ ever heard of a pc?!?!?!?!?![/QUOTE]

Woa...simmer down there bucko. I didn't realize that the expansions were available on the PC.

[quote name='Ecofreak']I didn't realize that the expansions were available on the PC.[/QUOTE]
I'm going completely off (possibly faulty) memory here, but I believe that the (vast?) majority of FFXI players play on PC. So, of course the expansions are on PC. The PC and PS2 (and 360) versions are the same game, running on the same servers, so they need to have synchronus content on each platform.

[quote name='kosmos13x']^ ever heard of a pc?!?!?!?!?!

he's not talking about the ps2 version as the collection package doesnt exist for that system. Do your research next time.

anyways, Thats a pretty good deal. Picked it up a couple of months ago for 30 dollars, and have been playing ever sense.[/QUOTE]
The statement remains true. Try to play FFXI on a PC without a hard drive. ;)

[quote name='phantomer']is there even a pc without hdd?[/QUOTE]

rainman.jpg

bread's done
Back