FGT XIX loves the smell of napalm in the morning.

Even though I hated playing him in Tatsu, I want to try to pick up Frank in MvC3

...and get Hank to play some Beard Fighter on NES

BeardFighterIITurboweb.png

[quote name='Kovotojas']Skullgirls will be the best fighting game next year[/QUOTE]

Overrated, certainly. But not the best.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Even though I hated playing him in Tatsu, I want to try to pick up Frank in MvC3
[/QUOTE]

West seems like a completely different character in UMVC3.

Also Rocket Racoon's Log Trap looks ridiculous.

I'll be honest and say Frank is the first character on UMvC3 that I'm a fanboy for. The Dead Rising series has a very strange sweet spot in my heart even with all its problems.

Saying that, just watched Seth's demoing of Frank and like the whole level up thing. Reminds me of drunken master style of fighting in DoA/VF. Plus his moves look like I can use him. So far my team is looking like Nova/Frank/?

Nice touch on Frank's in-fight dialogue that's a nod to fans:

""I don't plan on dying until I'm at least level 3!"

Wondering if rocket raccoons traps stay out after switching. If yes, paired with doc strange could be crazy

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']
Wondering if rocket raccoons traps stay out after switching. If yes, paired with doc strange could be crazy[/QUOTE]

If you watch some of the gameplay videos, Rocket Racoon's traps don't stay out that long but he can put more than one out at the same time (Shrapnel, Net, etc)

[quote name='asianxcore']If you watch some of the gameplay videos, Rocket Racoon's traps don't stay out that long but he can put more than one out at the same time (Shrapnel, Net, etc)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I wonder if any of his Assists then drop one of them... I am horrible with trap type characters, so I doubt I'll ever be able to use it.

Well, 2 weeks away till its out, though I forgot Skyrim is coming out so I might be sucked away from life when that hits.

JEKKI trap!

taco trap!

lengua trap!

brokeme trap!

giamela trap!

maaaaan I dont even kno what napalm smells like to be honest...

anywayz...

anybody here goin to MAGFEST?!?!?! Im thinkin of going but need ppl to share hotel with lol.

or a place to stay if anyone is local =P

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Yeah, I wonder if any of his Assists then drop one of them... I am horrible with trap type characters, so I doubt I'll ever be able to use it.
[/QUOTE]

The only Assist (I think) I remember seeing in the videos were Log Trap (would be an insane assist) and the Blue Fireball Gunshot.

Rocket Raccoon + Doom Missiles would be pretty annoying. Though any character with Doom Missles ends up being really annoying.

[quote name='heavyd853']Yeah RR has log trap as an assist. Apparently its hella fast.[/QUOTE]

It'll definitely be one of the new 'get-off me assists' since most of the others are getting nerfed.

Also part of me is hoping it'll be one of the first/true AA assists.

[quote name='JEKKI']JEKKI trap!

taco trap!

lengua trap!

brokeme trap!

giamela trap!

maaaaan I dont even kno what napalm smells like to be honest...

anywayz...

anybody here goin to MAGFEST?!?!?! Im thinkin of going but need ppl to share hotel with lol.

or a place to stay if anyone is local =P[/QUOTE]

I've actually gone to MAGFEST before and it is a lot of fun. If you are going, I'm down to meet up.

Maaaaaaan. . .SoulCalibur V is gonna be so sweeeeeeeeet!!!

. . .still buying it.

I'll tell you what I'm not buying until it's $20; UMvC3. Perhaps if the netcode is decent, then I will buy it soon. But as is? No rush at all.

SF x Tekken looks like a shit sandwich overstuffed with shit, shit, and more shit, piled high on two slices of shit and topped with shit sauce and a shit pickle.

VF5 Final Showdown. :drool:

Tekken Tag 2. :drool:

KOFXIII? Tempted to, but the netcode WILL be garbage.

Got another invite to (Part 2) of the NorCal Vs. UMVC3 event this coming Tuesday.

Sounds shitty, but I am probably going to go enjoy myself at a concert instead. Playing the final build 7 days before the release really isn't a big deal for me. Also there wasn't that much time (or setups, there was 2 for everyone) for casuals the first time anyway.

[quote name='kainzero']vid[/QUOTE]

Lol, while I get the joke, you can use AdBlock + Firefox to get rid of ads on streams. Works for youtube ads, too.

[quote name='asianxcore']November 15th= UMVC3
November 22nd= KOF XIII
November 24th= Thanksgiving

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/QUOTE]

Can't wait to watch football and play UMVC all day on Thanksgiving

[quote name='j-cart']We got a release date for KoF 13? awww snap, too bad only 5 people are going to buy it.[/QUOTE]

I'm getting it.

occupy FGT yo, we are the 1%

[quote name='asianxcore']November 24th= Thanksgiving

yeah!
turkey!
two days off work!

[quote name='asianxcore']November 15th= UMVC3
November 22nd= KOF XIII
November 24th= Thanksgiving

Yeah gon be one hell of a holiday.

Going to be hating on everyone with Chin. Gonna be team drunk with bitch. Chin, Hwa and Mature.

[quote name='j-cart']We got a release date for KoF 13? awww snap, too bad only 5 people are going to buy it.[/QUOTE]

I'll be getting it. It's been getting a lot of love in NorCal. IPlayWinner streams KOFXIII ranbats every Sunday @ Southtown Arcade in San Francisco.

Also I think SoCal has been grinding out that game since the first Arcade release.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Can't wait to watch football and play UMVC all day on Thanksgiving[/QUOTE]

as much as I am outa the loop on football, I love watching it on thanksgiving... even more than superbowl.

[quote name='Paco']Yeah gon be one hell of a holiday.
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Can't wait to watch football and play UMVC all day on Thanksgiving[/QUOTE]

Best Thanksgiving ever.

if I died, you'd be sad.

Admit it.

Who else would call you out on Wolfenstein 3D voices?

Who else would actually know WTF an FM Towns Marty is?

Who else would actually appreciate MTV's amazing programming lineup?

Nobody, that's who.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']if I died, you'd be sad.

Admit it.

Who else would call you out on Wolfenstein 3D voices?

Who else would actually know WTF an FM Towns Marty is?

Who else would actually appreciate MTV's amazing programming lineup?

Nobody, that's who.[/QUOTE]

Well, maybe somebody who'd send me my Xbox component cables...

[quote name='Chacrana']Well, maybe somebody who'd send me my Xbox component cables...[/QUOTE]

Not until Jimbo sends him his package.

You know whats fucking crazy? People actually thought I died today.

Look at my facebook wall. I also got 3 phone calls today hahahha

RIP HeavyD though, he was only 44 :(

Yo, sorry about earlier axc, I tried to join your game and it failed. I then noticed you were playing the 360 one instead of the PC version. =(

Anyone know when UMvC is being shipped to retailers? I'm going to see if the store that sold me vanilla 3 days before launch will sell it to me again...

Oh the store in OV Mall is still there? I assumed because all the other stores in that chain I knew of closed they might have too.

Either way if you find it early shoot me a pm. I'll do the same if I locate it.

[quote name='TheUnsane1']Oh the store in OV Mall is still there? I assumed because all the other stores in that chain I knew of closed they might have too.

Either way if you find it early shoot me a pm. I'll do the same if I locate it.[/QUOTE]

It was as of like two weeks ago, I'm gonna stop in on Friday. I'll post up my findings.

I'll definitely PM you if I can locate it.

[quote name='heavyd853']You know whats fucking crazy? People actually thought I died today.

Look at my facebook wall. I also got 3 phone calls today hahahha

RIP HeavyD though, he was only 44 :([/QUOTE]

Haha I thought so too. Mostly because I haven't thought about HeavyD the rapper in forever and I hung out with you at EVO 2011 :lol:

[quote name='distgfx']Yo, sorry about earlier axc, I tried to join your game and it failed. I then noticed you were playing the 360 one instead of the PC version. =([/QUOTE]

It's alright man, I thought that might be the case because it had a monitor next to your AE game.

bread's done
Back