FGT XXII harassed Ono via Twitter #SF4Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
fucking Paco man, I swear every time I turn on PS3 like I wanna play sum Arkham City or Catherine or sum shyt I always get these messages like

"can I play KOF with u plz?!?!?!"

as if my system is infected with sum kinda Paco virus or something

[quote name='JEKKI']fucking Paco man, I swear every time I turn on PS3 like I wanna play sum Arkham City or Catherine or sum shyt I always get these messages like

"can I play KOF with u plz?!?!?!"

as if my system is infected with sum kinda Paco virus or something[/QUOTE]

Shit man, I asked you like twice and you're getting your panties all moist? You should be amped to play such a manly fighter bruh.

I'm going to reach Level 99 someday. At level 40 and nobody is going to stop me. I' KILL THE FIGHT.

There's a few new scrubs playing. They made me sad by their ability to not fight. Hell even people near level 20 can't fight for shit.

[quote name='distgfx']Nobody wants to play KoF online.[/QUOTE]

Must I summon the seven basketballs of the Hokuto star to Jam Persona 4 Arena into shooting itself in the face? Do I gotta work my body and make the deejay turn it up?

hey guys let's play SBO style

63199e96.jpg

i found some blog by a japanese player (akimo) who went to sbo. said it cost him upwards of 3000 yen (~$40) for travel and the entry fee to watch was 4500 yen. also the last train left before the tournament ended so some people couldn't even stay to the end.

he compared the energy to an event where "only your family comes to cheer you on."

he also felt that this tournament was the start of the death of SF4. hmmmm...

[quote name='kainzero']i found some blog by a japanese player (akimo) who went to sbo. said it cost him upwards of 3000 yen (~$40) for travel and the entry fee to watch was 4500 yen. also the last train left before the tournament ended so some people couldn't even stay to the end.

he compared the energy to an event where "only your family comes to cheer you on."

he also felt that this tournament was the start of the death of SF4. hmmmm...[/QUOTE]

I have a friend who went to SBO.

The venue was in Narita, which is hella far from Tokyo.

It was a 100 minute trip from Tokyo to the Narita station, costing 1060 yen one way.

From the station, they had to ride a shuttle bus provided by SBO to the venue, which took another 30 minutes.

The entrance fee cost 5,500 yen at the door.

The seats were too hot to sit in as the sun scorched them, and a bathroom trip takes 10 minutes to get there and back.

They left early, after TTTU2, to not miss the bus back.

It sounds like it fucking sucked.

Paco wishes he could get in my moist panties

he like "jeppyz plz can I play with u kof?!?!"

and I'm like yeay "kof" >_

[quote name='distgfx']What's a girl?[/QUOTE]

Something that ruins your life and makes you wish you were dead. Except for the ones on those animes which misleads men into thinking women are nice and caring.

whenever people mention that japan can't have tournaments for prize money because of gambling laws, i feel like i spread that little factoid when i translated part of the 4gamer article on the godsgarden tekken 6 tournament.

however that's only with arcades because arcades are governed by the same entertainment law as pachinko parlors

now, console tournaments are a different story which is how godsgarden gets around it

[quote name='kainzero']whenever people mention that japan can't have tournaments for prize money because of gambling laws, i feel like i spread that little factoid when i translated part of the 4gamer article on the godsgarden tekken 6 tournament.

however that's only with arcades because arcades are governed by the same entertainment law as pachinko parlors

now, console tournaments are a different story which is how godsgarden gets around it[/QUOTE]

But pachinko parlors get around those laws easily by having the winnings be "prizes" that can be "sold" for "money".

[quote name='JEKKI']more like man baby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuhDZtva3Fo

accurate representation of Paco asking to play KOF[/QUOTE]

Why does Stewie sound like a 30 year old now? Should have done the American one.

Shit man I asked you twice. But since you love it so much, I'm gonna bust out the Arcana Heart 3, Deadliest Warrior, Mortal Kombat 2 and other fighters.

PREPARE YOURSELF FOR KOMBAT!

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Battle Fantasia.

Come get some.[/QUOTE]

Shit, I got Battle Fantasia too. WHO WANTS SOME?

Looking to put together a just for kicks team in Marvel that has both Ryu and Akuma on it. Can't decide on a third character. Pretty sure it will go Ryu A/ ? / Akuma B.

Any suggestions? Comfortable with just about everyone.

I would love to see a good jill player. Its a shame no one uses her its not like I don't blame them either for not using her

^I think DreamCancel? I haven't been there in a long time so i'm not sure.
[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Looking to put together a just for kicks team in Marvel that has both Ryu and Akuma on it. Can't decide on a third character. Pretty sure it will go Ryu A/ ? / Akuma B.

Any suggestions? Comfortable with just about everyone.[/QUOTE]

Chun.

[quote name='Paco']Shit man I asked you twice. [/QUOTE]yeay twice.

in the last 3 times I turned my triple on this month.

Since the game came out in November? like a thousand time twice.

"JEPPYZ! JEPPYZ PLZ!! I WANT COFFEE... I mean... KOF! JEPPY PLZ!!!"

anywayz,

happy birthday Smallwinder!!!!

do chinese things!!!!

[quote name='JEKKI']yeay twice.

in the last 3 times I turned my triple on this month.

Since the game came out in November? like a thousand time twice.

"JEPPYZ! JEPPYZ PLZ!! I WANT COFFEE... I mean... KOF! JEPPY PLZ!!!"

anywayz,

happy birthday Smallwinder!!!!

do chinese things!!!![/QUOTE]

That's my fault. I made a program that triggers everytime you go online. Everytime you go online, a message is sent to you to play KOF. I apologize for my shenanigans and hope you didn't get offended. Now I must take my leave and play some more King of Fobs.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I'm now being sponsored by a local Austin company that sells electronic cigarettes - Vaperz. I'll now be sporting the VPRZ tag wherever I go. Strangeness.[/QUOTE]

facebook-like-buton1.png

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I'm now being sponsored by a local Austin company that sells electronic cigarettes - Vaperz. I'll now be sporting the VPRZ tag wherever I go. Strangeness.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, I will keep a lookout!

Also, played Persona 4 Arena for a good chunk of time last night with a friend. It feels like the weird offspring between Guilty Gear and UMVC3. I can't decide on who I want to use. It's looking like Yukiko, Mitsuru, Teddie or Yusuke.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Looking to put together a just for kicks team in Marvel that has both Ryu and Akuma on it. Can't decide on a third character. Pretty sure it will go Ryu A/ ? / Akuma B.

Any suggestions? Comfortable with just about everyone.[/QUOTE]

Taskmaster up arrows assist? That way you can cover the air and get a safeish dhc that will combo too!

I made a post-Evo trip back to Vegas!!

yoooooo Jimbo and Troybo!!! Downtown/Fremont area is frikken tight!!!!

like they dont even got clubs there, they like fukk clubs mang we party on the street!!!!

holy crap gotta go back!!! lol.

anywayz, I finally got dat Persona!! will start playing tomorrow...

vegas calories be damned!!! I'ma be all fatlus by Friday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back