fiddy cent bulletproof (xbox) $5 @ circuitcity.com

this game is not worth .50. i bought it at target for 5.00 and it is awful. played it once and never touched it again.

[quote name='PRican25']this game is only worth the artist's name sake[/quote]

LOL artist?
get out of here!

this guy is a pos "gangster"
woot woot

lets idalize him.

I thought the funniest was when he brought his "crew" into the music industry...
loyd banks...
LMAO
guy with a LA tattoo on his face.
wow hes soooooooooo gangster.

dont confuse these turds as artists.

I grew up on NWA ,and these guys are not down.

This is a horrible, awful game. Even at $5, you are still getting ripped off. I didn't even make it past the first level before getting bored with it.

[quote name='barmitzfa3000']LOL artist?
get out of here!

this guy is a pos "gangster"
woot woot

lets idalize him.

I thought the funniest was when he brought his "crew" into the music industry...
loyd banks...
LMAO
guy with a LA tattoo on his face.
wow hes soooooooooo gangster.

dont confuse these turds as artists.

I grew up on NWA ,and these guys are not down.[/quote]

I agree but at least he was decent before he got with em and dre :roll:

[quote name='PRican25']I agree but at least he was decent before he got with em and dre :roll:[/quote]
get rich or die trying is a classic. After that he blew

never tried this game but it looks horrible

I dunno what everybody is talking bout. This is one of the best games I've ever seen.

[quote name='Jewelz23']lol, is it really that bad? has a 50% on gamerankings...[/quote]

Thats because nearly all review sites only use 5-10 on the 1-10 scale. Think of 50% as more like 10% or 20% in reality.

[quote name='FRAUD_WHATS_THAT']If I not mistaken, I believe this game and Scarface for the XBOX were listed in store for $5. Of course, I couldn't find a copy of Scarface around.[/quote]

YES! THE WORLD IS MINE!

Too bad it's for the old Xbox

[quote name='whoknows']Oh, I thought they were paying $5 for people to take it.[/QUOTE]

Not even worth that.

My BX has had around 100 copies since release day. I think they sold 1 copy. Currently, they still have their own display endcap. All priced: $3.77 and have a 75% off sticker on them... at first I thought the discount sticker reflected the shown price.... but, as the sales girl told me,... "nope, we can't even sell them at a buck".

I'm not a fan of his music, acting, or bio,... but I almost bought it for the fact that it was less than a dollar. After reading the reviews (which most were quite enjoyable, as I laughed at the scalding comments), I figured it still wasn't worth the empty cases for replacing used ones.

This post should be deleted, as it's more of a rip off than a deal.
:)

I dunno if I'd call 50 cent a "license" 50cent is not like the NFL or NBA, he is a mush mouthed rapper w/ boring dance songs.

Thankfully his 15 minutes of fame are about up and we can all get back to listening to REAL RAP not that horrible mush mouth club rap

[quote name='Joph']this game is not worth .50. i bought it at target for 5.00 and it is awful. played it once and never touched it again.[/QUOTE]

lol - see what happens when your name is 50 cent.

He should have called himself at least $50

And I thought big muther truckers was bad, this game just outright sucks. Please delete or move, this is not worth the space!

[quote name='drone8888']My BX has had around 100 copies since release day. I think they sold 1 copy. Currently, they still have their own display endcap. All priced: $3.77 and have a 75% off sticker on them... at first I thought the discount sticker reflected the shown price.... but, as the sales girl told me,... "nope, we can't even sell them at a buck".

I'm not a fan of his music, acting, or bio,... but I almost bought it for the fact that it was less than a dollar. After reading the reviews (which most were quite enjoyable, as I laughed at the scalding comments), I figured it still wasn't worth the empty cases for replacing used ones.

This post should be deleted, as it's more of a rip off than a deal.
:)[/quote]

If they're still a dollar each, you mind hooking me up with some fo them? I can use those as birthday and christmas gifts for friends for the next two years.

bread's done
Back