Field Commander Custom Mission question - Help!

BigChris914

CAG Veteran
I can't seem to figure out how to get custom missions to load on Field Commander. I can get to the screen where I can modify downloaded missions or custom missions, but then I can't figure out what to press to get the game to actually start. Please help!
Thanks,
BigChris

I'm buying this game tomorrow (with the GameStop 25% off coupon + 10% off EDGE card), so I'll try and figure this out and post. The game seems awesome but I haven't played it. Worth the $12, though, right? I'm also thinking about grabbing Crush and Pirates for $12 each. I'm buying too many of these games.

Just picked it up today since I've been busy with school. It got a price drop very recently down to $15, so I picked it up for 10. I haven't booted up the game yet, but I'll definitely check out the custom missions stuff tonight.

Sorry I haven't posted and you probably already figured it out, but I just now finished the tutorials tonight.

I downloaded the Pearl Harbor mission, and chose the Quick Battle option. Then select New Game, and then press SELECT to load the mission. I'm pretty sure that is the solution.

The game is great, although it stutters a lot with the voice work. Still, great presentation, and well worth the $10. I would have loved to see Civ Rev on the PSP, but I doubt I would have bought it for $40 anyways.

bread's done
Back