Field Commander PSP at most Targets right now, (game really ships 5/23)

Nate512

CAGiversary!
Most people have found that Field Commander for the PSP is already on for Sale at Targets of course this is YMMV so take it from what you can.

Its for sale at the normal price of $39.99 But its kind of nice knowing you can pick the game up before it offically comes out next week on 5/23 as according to Gamestop/Ebgames.

Have fun playing it this weekend its like Advance Wars for the PSP :) oh and its Online if you play online with your PSP !

the toysrus i work at near Tampa has it, the box wasn't street dated so we're selling it. so other TRU's may have it already also

pratt, I know the TRU i work at near Tampa has it. It wasn't street dated so any other one who got it in should have it.

That's pretty awesome that some place already have it, but I think I'll just wait til Fry's get their copies in, then I'll pick one up for $29.99.

I reviewed the game for work back in late March. Very cool game, especially if you love the Advance Wars series (which this basically is.) There are a few minor problems with the game, but nothing that reduced the amount of fun I had with it, though the overall presentation could use a bit more personality. (The entire time I played it, I thought it should have had the G.I. Joe lisence. *heh*) What I loved most are the online options - AW really needed to be online, and Field Commander has so many options for online play that it's crazy - not to mention being able to download and upload created missions.

bread's done
Back