FIFA 06 Free Demo on Live

Really? I was just on Marketplace a few minutes ago and didn't see anything new.

My brother's using the 360 right now; I'll have him check it out while I finish up what I was working on.

i got it....I can't decide if I like it. It just feels weird. Probably just have to get used to it.

Geez, out of the five demos on Live, four of them completely suck. Funny thing is that they're all EA games too. Kameo is the only worthy demo (and it made me go buy a copy).

This game is poop too. Though to be fair, I never did like Soccer games. Some of you soccer fans might dig it. I did like the graphics though.

[quote name='FaintDeftone']Geez, out of the five demos on Live, four of them completely suck. Funny thing is that they're all EA games too. Kameo is the only worthy demo (and it made me go buy a copy).

This game is poop too. Though to be fair, I never did like Soccer games. Some of you soccer fans might dig it. I did like the graphics though.[/QUOTE]

How dare you speak ill of NFS: Most Wanted. Take that back! MW is awesome.

[quote name='Scorch']How dare you speak ill of NFS: Most Wanted. Take that back! MW is awesome.[/QUOTE]

Exactly after playing that NFS:MW demo I went out and bought the game. Exceptional game... it really is. But back on topic, the demo of Fifa completely blows just like NBA Live.

bread's done
Back