Fifa 07 Players

Chris Dillon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
If you have the game and love it like I do and are looking for somebody to play online I'm your man. RunOfTheDill-Gamertag. The game is so much better then reviews so if you wondering just go pick it up. Pro Evo is better gameplay wise problaby but the lack of liscences is so annoying.

I got it also. GT is in the info. I will add you whence ManUre - Pompey gets done. I haven't gotten the hang of the gameplay yet. I have a manager started with my gunners and I get beat by teams like reading and fulham on amateur. I think only problem with the game is the lack of leagues and how gameplay wise the cpu seems to know about the ball movement much more so than your cpu players. If you haven't read some PES6 reviews i suggest doing so before you think WE2007 will be any better.

I think the passing system is whats bad. Shooting I don't have a probem with because alot of real football players miss shots from right in front of the goal with it open so you can't expect it to go in all the time. Yeah just send me a friend invite if I don't.

I don't have it on 360 yet but I do on PSP. I'm playing Winning Eleven 9 via BC and love it. It's not as pretty but the gameplay is great. I love the Master League.

RC

Get it. Gameplay takes some time to getting used to but you'll figure out what you can and can't do with the ball after a few matches.

I'll try to hit some of you guys up if you're on later. Hopefully I'll be out of my FIFA SLUMP that I've been in so far today.

Yah, i got this game, hit me up on my gamertag,
ALTHOUGH

I AM WAITING FOR WINNING ELEVEN 2007
THAT GAME WILL KICK ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't stand FIFA games at all. I hope this month goes by really fast since Winning Eleven 2007 will be out next month.

bread's done
Back