FIFA '08 - Online Leagues

One4Deuce

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Has anyone been involved in one of these? I'm interested in trying one out, I'd like to set it up. Please let me know if there's any interest. I'm open to any teams/leagues really.

I've never been apart of one, but would enjoy giving it a whirl if others have interest. I call Lyon!! if we do a Champions league setup.

I set one up, working on getting more players... the name of the league is "Superleague" and the password is "one4deuce". I didn't know what type of teams people would want... so I just chose Valencia (I think I had to choose a team to set it up), please sign up. I'll work on more teams. I think I set it up as an 8 team league.

[quote name='One4Deuce']I set one up, working on getting more players... the name of the league is "Superleague" and the password is "one4deuce". I didn't know what type of teams people would want... so I just chose Valencia (I think I had to choose a team to set it up), please sign up. I'll work on more teams. I think I set it up as an 8 team league.[/QUOTE]

Is this still going on? If so, how many people do got signed up so far One4Duece?

bread's done
Back