FIFA 11 Discussion Thread

MillerTime2523

CAGiversary!
Feedback
119 (99%)
Anybody pick this game up? I'm surprised at the complete lack of interest in the PS3 section..

Haven't picked it up yet, no stores around me have it in stock, but when I head home this weekend I'm picking it up for sure. Been playing a lot of FIFA 09 in anticipation, and been messing around with the FIFA 11 Creation Center. Not as extensive as I was ultimately hoping for, but it's a pretty neat little feature. I was able to make my college team in about a half hour and I'm working on my high school team right now. Can't wait to see the finished product on the game. Really looking forward to picking it up.

Anybody else even interested in 11 or what?

great game, but the online clubs are always freezing. EA needs to patch this & then it will be great.

Can anyone speak to the career/franchise/dynasty/manager (whatever they actually call it) mode? In the past I've always been let down by FIFA career modes. I mean one year they didn't even have dollars for player values, it was some points system.

I am a big fan of playing games like Football Manager and would love some elements of Football Manager along with the ability to play the actual games. Now I don't ever expect FIFA to have the detail of FM, but realistic transfers, budgets, contracts, training, etc. would be nice along with the ability to develop a youth program for future talent.

With GT5 delayed till whenever, I was looking at picking up FIFA or NBA 2k11, if FIFA's career mode is worth the money, I might go for it.

I'm waiting for a time when I actually have time.

First thing I'm doing is uploading audio files for chants.

VAMOS, VAMOS UNITED, ESTA NOCHE, TENEMOS QUE GANAR! (off topic: Jaime's final match today :cry: )

The last Fifa I had was '09, and I will admit that it was way easier than this one. No more super turbo runs with star forwards, not that that's a bad thing. You def have to be good at passing in this one, as give and goes, crosses, and wing runs are essential for winning.

bread's done
Back