Feedback
4 (100%)
PC version :D

Go to Origin (the program)
Click on Store
Then click FIFA in between Star Wars and Battlefield 3
The price should be reflected there

Last edited by a moderator:
So DJ Hero 2 is finally cheap and online... Should i get it...

P.S. the links didn't send me to the item's page. I got directed to a search with 0 results.

Anyone know if this counts as part of their "Buy a game in November, get a $10 coupon in December" promotion? If so, would lower the price to (effectively, depending if you bought anything else in November, and if you were actually going to use the coupon in December) $6...

[quote name='riptidewahoo']grabbed a copy even though i already have a PS3 version...god the PC graphics and load times are light years better![/QUOTE]

Same here. i have it for ps3 too.
I am going to purchase it right now actually.
I was debating it.

:D

I am looking forward for it on PC

[quote name='Flunkie']Thanks for the heads up. The first game I actually buy on Origin![/QUOTE]

So your first Origin purchase (or activation) was not Battlefield 3...

What is wrong with you?

[quote name='Decker']Seems to be gone now. Dammit.[/QUOTE]

It's been replaced with The Sim's 3: Barnacle Bay for $15.52, yaaay.

For those of you that bought it, is there an easy way to remove cc information from Origin? I don't trust EA to protect that shit.

That's a little weird. Origin was offering me FIFA 12 for 16.99 2 nights ago, but it wouldn't let me purchase it. The next day, someone had mention it was live here, so I bought it. I remember seeing that the deal should last until the 7th. I guess EA decided to changed it....

bread's done
Back