Fifa World Cup 2006 XBOX $23

ebaymarcaro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
I was ordering some DVD's at Deepdiscountdvd and I thought I'd toss in Fifa World Cup 2006 in for fun to see what would happen. And gues what? the 20% off applied!!!
I tried it with other XBOX games and none worked. The fifa is currently out of stock though. I'm guessing that the code was not programmed to ignore video games that are out of stock. It works with USATODAY and ESPN codes. I don't know about any others. With free shipping, this is a pretty hot deal!

I'm guessing there is a chance that when the item comes in stock they might cancel it if they notice the low price, but that doesn't seem likely.

Here's a copy of my shopping cart:
2006 FIFA WORLD CUP XBX
* This item is currently not in stock
and will ship as soon as it is available. $ 23.19x =$ 23.19

Taken directly from the page.
The 20% discount offer applies only to most available DVDs, UMDs, HD-DVDs, Blu-rays, storage accessories, and posters. Pre-releases, titles marked with a (
blue-asterisk.jpg
), video games and toys are excluded from the sale. Your discount is reflected below for applicable items. Thank you for shopping at DeepDiscountDVD.com

You got extremely lucky.

I Know. I have a feeling that the 20% off can be applied to any video game that is temporarily out of stock. Seems like the coupone works for those video games. I'm still crossing my fingers in hope that the order doesn't get cancelled, but I already got a confirmation e-mail

bread's done
Back