Fight Club (xbox) and 2 Months of XBOX live for 9.99

[quote name='khc']the trial expired on the 31st of march and it is garbage.[/QUOTE]

Thanks I was just about to ask if anyone knew when the card in there expired. (Figured it'd be one of the ones that exp. 3/31 based on when this game came out.)

The trial codes do actually expire (as in they will no longer work) from what I've heard. You *might* be able to call MS and get another one, but is it really worth the trouble?

Come on, is this game really that bad. It's the same price as a newstand copy of OXM for crying out loud.

[quote name='mario23air']Come on, is this game really that bad. It's the same price as a newstand copy of OXM for crying out loud.[/QUOTE]

You will have more fun imagining yourself playing a game while staring at the OXM cover than to actually play this.

[quote name='mario23air']Come on, is this game really that bad. It's the same price as a newstand copy of OXM for crying out loud.[/QUOTE]

So buy it and find out for yourself. Personally I'd rather play Tao Feng again, but thats just me.

bread's done
Back