Fight Night 4 $50.95, $52.95 (360/PS3), SF IV $32.95 (360) + more deals from BNG

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']hmm $33 for SF4 isn't bad. Tru is $24 but you have to buy another game.. Hmmmmm
Anyone have any comments on BNG?[/QUOTE]

Have some great deals, ordered prototype last month for PS3 for $45 and some change, with free shipping, which is better then any deal i could find at the time

If you choose the BNG Saver shipping it's fairly slow, took about a week to ship, another 3-4 days to get. However the free shipping is nice.

Also from what i've seen from other posts about BNG this is the common theme, good deals, slow shipping, but free shipping. So the site has a pretty good rep. and is legit.

Overall i'll probably order from them again...considering ordering SF-IV in a little bit here.

fight night round 4 sucks big time. i loved 3 and its not due to the button mashing. the aspect of round 4s counter punch bs and the haymaker mapped to analog and r2 is a big mess up. i was gonna get it but thanks to the demo im waiting till its clearance or something

bread's done
Back