Fight Night Champion (PS3) $14.50 at Best Buy w/FS

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']This can be had for $6.50 or $7.xx if you can find it at Blockbuster. Hopefully they updated the prices for their 3 for $20 or 5 for $30 sale.[/QUOTE]
But then you'll have to buy 2 or 4 other games to have it at that price and Blockbuster had VERY limited selection on used games.

[quote name='luan87us']But then you'll have to buy 2 or 4 other games to have it at that price and Blockbuster had VERY limited selection on used games.[/QUOTE]

It depends on what you're looking for. I was looking for a few games so it was a great deal for me. You could always sell/trade those games to make the one game you want cheaper.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']It depends on what you're looking for. I was looking for a few games so it was a great deal for me. You could always sell/trade those games to make the one game you want cheaper.[/QUOTE]
Lol after having a bunch of games sitting there unplayed in plastic wraps I decided to never buy games I'm not going to play yet. Flipping is pretty hard nowaday. I missed the good ole days of flipping.

[quote name='luan87us']Lol after having a bunch of games sitting there unplayed in plastic wraps I decided to never buy games I'm not going to play yet. Flipping is pretty hard nowaday. I missed the good ole days of flipping.[/QUOTE]

Lol, I missed it as well. I just started making a profit as of this year. I read stories on here, and I think, "Damn, I missed out."

EA had both the 360 and PS3 versions for 14.99 turkey-day weekend. Great game and the story mode is actually pretty darn good.

Apparently Best Buy has the worst free shipping on earth because it says the delivery date would be like almost on the 14th..... HA!

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Lol, I missed it as well. I just started making a profit as of this year. I read stories on here, and I think, "Damn, I missed out."[/QUOTE]

Good ole days of flipping like 2-3 years ago lol. Used to make hundreds of dollar of profit from gamestop lol. Used to have $300-$400 worth of gamestop credit sitting around in gamestop or blockbuster. It's so hard now with the lame trade in promotions and the availability of clearance/good deals. I can HARDLY ever get any good deals around here any more -_- lots of hoarders now.

BB is getting a lot of their RZ points back, bought about 20 games in the last month from them, I can see why they were the big winners from BF. Great price, also grabbed Green Lantern, Vanquish, Transformer WFC.

bread's done
Back