Fight Night Round 4 $19.99 New, $17.99 Used(360, PS3) and other deals @ GameCrazy

lorne

CAGiversary!
From the weekly email so don't be surprised if they don't know about it yet. In the past, these deals might not show up in the system for a day or so.

Hot Deals:
:360::ps3: Fight Night Round 4 $19.99
:360::ps3: Bourne Conspiracy $19.99
:wii: Animal Crossing City Folk $24.99
:wii: Wii Music $24.99
:360: Guitar Hero World Tour (with Guitar) $39.99

Link to Ad.

Edit: Thanks Scorch: "fight night is 17.99 used. the 24.99 new games are 19.99 used."
All prices good through 10/27/09 - 11/1/09 unless otherwise marked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just called my local GC and they have Fight Night Round 4 for $29.99. Anyway to get them to get to $19.99 before the system is updated?

I guess they've got to find a way to get rid of the 20-30 copies of Fight Night most stores had before a lot of them closed... Kinda wished that I waited to pick this up instead of at launch. Not that Fight Night was a bad game, I just haven't played it since July probably.

Can anyone who has received the email post a link? In order to get them to update their systems for the Ghostbusters deal, I had to take a print out in last time. Have a feeling that's gonna be the case this time as well

If Animal Crossing comes with the Wii Speak, it is easily worth that number. Without it though, the only thing worth its price is FNR4...and thats worth more then $20. Will last you a looong while.

my email shows FNR4 and Bourne available for both systems - there's fine print along the side of each one that says, "also on..."

[quote name='guessed']When I read the title "... @ GameCrazy, others", I thought it meant that FNR4 was $19.99 at GC and other retailers.[/QUOTE]
Same here. Title is a little confusing.

But thanks for the post OP. Good thing I traded in Harry Potter from Target clearance (after I beatit of coruse) for $25. Now if I can just get them to take Ice Age off me.

I'll be in for FN at that price. And maybe Animal Crossing, if it comes with Wii Speak. Even though I have no idea what that is, just following everyone else's lead. I loved the first AC, but never owned it. And since I just bought a Wii, this would be sweet.

[quote name='melokeith']my email shows FNR4 and Bourne available for both systems - there's fine print along the side of each one that says, "also on..."[/QUOTE]
Thanks, missed that. Updated OP and fixed title for clarity. Edit: Also added link to ad

[quote name='Gertle627']Same here. Title is a little confusing.

But thanks for the post OP. Good thing I traded in Harry Potter from Target clearance (after I beatit of coruse) for $25......[/QUOTE]

Harry Potter still getting that much?? I saw a few at Target.. I'd love to swap one of those for Fight Night R4!

I'm mad I got it for $50. I thought this would stay high for a long time since fight nights typically do.

Some good deals from Game Crazy lately. I used up my credit on RE5, Ghostbusters and Prototype, but I've got a clearance copy of Xblades PS3 for a nearly even trade for FNR4. Lunch at GC tomorrow.

[quote name='japaki']dont have a GC nearby.. could anyone be a friend and buy it for me and I'd pay them to ship it to me[/QUOTE]

same here...if anyone can help pm me

[quote name='Mizzou75']look at the small text on the side of the cover art in the ad.[/QUOTE]

Ah thank you!

well i posted this today but i guess it was locked or deleted since its a dupe..

but yes fight night is 17.99 used. the 24.99 new games are 19.99 used.

Has anyone bought the PS3 version of FNR4 for $20? The e-mail seemed to imply that it was also $19.99, but when I went by on Tuesday it was still $29.99.

The guy at my local GameCrazy was less than helpful though and seemed annoyed when I asked about the `FNR4 sale'. I didn't even think to ask him to check the 360 price (and of course he didn't offer to check...).

Actually I just came back frm GC & the used prices were 14.99. They had 2 but no cover art or manual so went with new for $20. GC is really making me feel ok about not jumping on any of the B2G1 deals of late. Ghostbusters, RE5, Prototype, & FNR4 for $80 is not bad at all.

[quote name='CaptPete']Has anyone bought the PS3 version of FNR4 for $20? The e-mail seemed to imply that it was also $19.99, but when I went by on Tuesday it was still $29.99.[/QUOTE]
I just picked up a new sealed PS3 copy for Xblades + $.20 ($20).

EDIT: Also I would have picked up a couple extra copies for those that asked, but you did not post which console version you needed. Sorry........

EDIT: Also, I would have picked up a couple extra copies for those that asked, but you did not post for what console. Sorry......

[quote name='Scorch']The price was $29.99 on Tuesday because it just dropped in our system today.[/QUOTE] Bah was in there today and they said it was $29.99. Oh well have a huge backlog anyways, probally shouldn't buy it.

I wonder if my local Gamecrazy is still open. I'll probably stop by tomorrow after work to see if I can get a copy of FNR4.

[quote name='thenockmlb']Any 1:1 or better GS to GC flips to cover the costs of FNR4?[/QUOTE]

iconds.gif
Emma in the Mountains ($6 USED @ GS = $15 @ GC)
iconds.gif
Dark Spire ($5 NEW @ GS = $13.75 @ GC)
iconds.gif
Space Chimps ($10 NEW @ GS = $15 @ GC)
iconds.gif
World Championship Games: A Track & Field Event ($7 USED @ GS = $13.75 @ GC)

iconps3.gif
Ski-Doo Snowmobile Challenge ($5 NEW @ GS = $15 @ GC)

there's more, but i'm still searching...

[quote name='lmcam4']
iconds.gif
iconds.gif
iconds.gif
iconds.gif

iconps3.gif

there's more, but i'm still searching...[/QUOTE]

Does the Xbox 360 version of Ski-Doo Snowmobile Challenge have the same trade in value as the PS3 version? My local gamestop only has the Xbox version.

i also comfirm this. i bought this yesterday for 19.99. The worker said they have a lot of them but didn't know why they were selling them so cheap. I immediately went to walmart after and exchanged for store credit to get uncharted 2. so i got uncharted 2 for 20 bucks. YES!

[quote name='loc0bob']Does the Xbox 360 version of Ski-Doo Snowmobile Challenge have the same trade in value as the PS3 version? My local gamestop only has the Xbox version.[/QUOTE]

the iPhone app doesn't show a TIV for
iconxbox360.gif
Ski-Doo...

[quote name='nayrr21']i also comfirm this. i bought this yesterday for 19.99. The worker said they have a lot of them but didn't know why they were selling them so cheap. I immediately went to walmart after and exchanged for store credit to get uncharted 2. so i got uncharted 2 for 20 bucks. YES![/QUOTE]

nayrr, you can't post this kind of stuff. You're going to get screamed at for return fraud.

[quote name='bgame2']nayrr, you can't post this kind of stuff. You're going to get screamed at for return fraud.[/QUOTE]
I believe he already had a post deleted, so the consequences may be more severe than that.

[quote name='loc0bob']Does the Xbox 360 version of Ski-Doo Snowmobile Challenge have the same trade in value as the PS3 version? My local gamestop only has the Xbox version.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, Xbox 360's Ski Doo has no trade in value at GC so they won't take it...

[quote name='lmcam4']
iconds.gif
iconds.gif
iconds.gif
iconds.gif

iconps3.gif

there's more, but i'm still searching...[/QUOTE]

I can confirm
iconds.gif
Emma in the mountains,
iconds.gif
World Championship Games: A Track & Field Event and
iconps3.gif
Ski-Doo, but my Gamecrazy will not take
iconds.gif
Dark Spire.

bread's done
Back