Fight Night Round 4 (360/PS3) $39.99 at Best Buy

georget93

CAGiversary!
Nice, been waiting for a decent deal on this game. I bet Amazon will drop their price to match in a couple days. ECA coupon for another 10% off and no tax should make it pretty sweet.

I got this game 1 day before release for $25.00 & I still feel like I paid too much, as it was/is a HORRIBLE game.

Discounts
------------

Sims Ea cards I bought three $10 cards which doubled to $60 on Ea's website which also included free Expedited shipping. Then I applied a Pizza Hut $5.00 coupon. So in total I paid $25 for this game, heck I bought two of them hated it & sold it on Ebay for an easy $25-30 profit the following week.

Hmm, it got decent reviews. I've spent 2-3 hours playing the demo and thought it was pretty good. Any reason why you hate it so much?

I thought the game was decent. If you need to pre order a game, this is a good game to use the $10 off discount on, effectively making the game $30.

[quote name='Eric1285']Hmm, it got decent reviews. I've spent 2-3 hours playing the demo and thought it was pretty good. Any reason why you hate it so much?[/QUOTE]

Online community, & the way people fight. I bought this game like I said for $25 & still felt robbed.

Save your money for Halo ODST or Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

[quote name='tears2040']Online community, & the way people fight. I bought this game like I said for $25 & still felt robbed.

Save your money for Halo ODST or Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2[/QUOTE]

Okay, so there's nothing wrong with the game itself right? You just don't like the people online and their fighting style?

Just buy it, since you sound like a reporter trying to twist the subject.

1) Many boxers fight the same, as there are very few signature styles
2) Rock em sock em robots

Online is what give a game life, play a couple of matches and you'll see what I mean. Lastly if your looking for a fighting game UFC is more polished and better overall

peace

Fight Night round 4 is an awesome game. You'll have your share of online cheaters and exploiters on pretty much any game. UFC Undisputed is even worse.

[quote name='tears2040']Online community, & the way people fight. I bought this game like I said for $25 & still felt robbed.

Save your money for Halo ODST or Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2[/QUOTE]

Agreed... Especially Modern Warfare 2 only get Halo 3 odst if you didnt buy Halo 3 and the map packs

bread's done
Back