fight sticks

koruwa

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
After watching the EVO 2009 finals, I've been inspired to get a fight stick and start to learn how to not suck at street fighter 4 :/ I was wondering if anyone knew the best (cheapest) places to get the hori EX2.

Also, I've got a couple of old snes joysticks somewhere and was was wondering how much snes -> usb adapters cost.

Thanks for the help

yea I saw that but despite the fact that those sticks are good quality, I don't really want to drop that much money on something I probably wont use THAT much haha

What about the SFIV SE stick? Nice middleground pricewise between EX2 and TE, plus you can upgrade the buttons easily to the TE stick if you so desire. It's so much easier to upgrade than the EX2.

That being said, once you add in the cost of Sanwa buttons and the SE stick, you are looking at the cost of a TE anyway.

I just bought a used Hori EX2 and a used Hori DOA4 stick (i.e. which is actually just a DOA4-branded EX2 stick) for about $30/each (plus about $10/each for shipping) on eBay and have no complaints with them. There were quite a few EX2s (new and used) listed on eBay last I checked.

bread's done
Back