Fighters Uncaged for $13.99 @Amazon.com (let the dogpile begin)

MIX_MASTER_ICE

CAGiversary!
By dogpile I mean the jumping on this thread with negatives..lol.

I bought a Kinect sensor off some dude on Craigslist for $35. Already had one, but for that cheap I could hook it up to my second 360. When I went to pick it up he handed me a couple of disc only games, said I could just have them. Games were Fighters Uncaged and Kinect Adventures, which I already had that one. Anyways, got in the car and kind of chucked..one because I just got a Kinect and 2 games for just 35 bones. Secondly due to all the bad pub I had read on Fighters Uncaged, figuring it sucked bad.

Got home, hooked it up and surprisingly FU isn't really that bad. You can't just go flailing away or it doesn't seem to be able to keep up with your motion. The fights require actual strategy, with blocking with legs, dodging with torso and different ranged attacks. Sure, the detection is a bit spotty at times, but it's not anywhere near as bad as I expected. Good for getting your butt off the couch for a little cardio. Anyways, let the heckling begin and if you have a Kinect you might give it a shot for a cheap price.

http://www.amazon.com/Fighters-Unca...d=1341966610&sr=8-1&keywords=fighters+uncaged

This is one of those Kinect games that got horrible reviews, but I enjoy it very much and put it on at least once a month. Actually, most of my favorite Kinect games get horrible reviews, heh. It's not amazing or anything, but it's good fun and provides a crazy cardio session, lol.

You could flail your arms and legs around with nothing on your TV and you will have more fun than you would with this shitty game.

[quote name='Slowdance']You could flail your arms and legs around with nothing on your TV and you will have more fun than you would with this shitty game.[/QUOTE]

Now we know how you spend your lonely, frustrated weekends, Slowdance. lol

Thanks for the heads up. Mine was 14.19, and sold by another party, and fulfilled by amazon. Said only 4 left. Good luck!

[quote name='gamecube ichiban']Please quit trolling.[/QUOTE]

You quoted mix master mike.... it's his thread. How is he trolling!?!

[quote name='tylerp76']Thanks for the heads up. Mine was 14.19, and sold by another party, and fulfilled by amazon. Said only 4 left. Good luck![/QUOTE]

No prob, Tyler.

bread's done
Back