Fighting Game Thread 6 is dedicated in memory of Chac*

R I P

beinit.jpg

Yeah, the pic sucks, but it's the only one I could find.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Nope, it's just shitty. :(

Until now.

rckcas.jpg
[/QUOTE]

My heaving breasts can go in peace now. I mean....! OTHER people's heaving breasts. Not mine at all, because they aren't mine.

Mark,

I heard you were on my crew's stream/chat last night.

I came and played for the last 2 hours everyone was together, but wasn't there for most of it because Faith No More's final reunion show in San Francisco was going on.

[quote name='PhrostByte']SNK is like tubgirl.. they keep waving their ass in the air and shitting on themselves. A third release of KOF2002? Really? How about a good first release of KOF12?
[/QUOTE]

If my options are...

a. An old (but good to great) fighting game tweaked to be (hopefully) even better than it was before.

and

b. A shiny new fighting game that is a step back from several of the previous incarnations within the same franchise, I'll take tubgirl any day.

EDIT - After some sleep I realize that I don't make much sense. I wanted so desperately to include tubgirl in my response. Ah well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to google magnets.

coz yo for reals...

fucking magnets...

how do they work?!?!

and no, I dont wanna talk to a scientist, coz those mofos lie and make me pissed!!!

[quote name='KingBroly']Does anyone know what bonuses SF4 players get in SSF4 besides the alt costumes carrying over?[/QUOTE]

Colors 11 & 12

They're special effect filters for the character.

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']That 'tubgirl' picture has just scarred me for life.[/QUOTE]
:(

Another one bites the dust! After 2girls1cup I learned my lesson

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']i am not googling tubgirl

futa gets the job done for me[/QUOTE]

Thanks:cry::bomb: I came into the thread to talk Soul Calibur 2, but saw all this talk of tubgirl. Suddenly I see something I had never heard of and had to google it. Aw fuck. After being on the internet all these years I should have learned my lesson. I'm shocked no one's mentioned goatse in this thread yet.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']World of Dance, how was it?!?[/QUOTE]whaaaat?!?! u shoulda gone mang. I saw sum dancing and bought sum shirts!

tomorrow:

l_f2cc4c23fa2649a1accc1d56c5ad9e4b.jpg

and then Super SF launch on friday!!

[quote name='asianxcore']but wasn't there for most of it because Faith No More's final reunion show in San Francisco was going on.[/QUOTE]
Goddamnit. Do you know how jealous you just made me right now?

Sadly I don't think they're coming anywhere near Florida. :cry:

You gotta be kidding me! I work today! And everything's going on today!

Show at the roxy, pool party, and now this! And I'mma miss em all because I'll be stuck at work!

*rage mode*

What's the info on the SF launch event?!? I don't know anything except that it's on Friday and I ain't workin :D

[quote name='distgfx']Colors 11 & 12

They're special effect filters for the character.[/QUOTE]

Really? That's lame. I wanted my colors/titles/icons/etc. to carry over. Redoing all those challenges will suck.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Keeping yourself from googling tubgirl can't be as hard as a dog in the bathtub[/QUOTE]

Freak dat bitch out den, Tone!

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']so any impressions on Showdown Sen?[/QUOTE]

A disaster of epic proportions. Its insanely bad. If anyone here buys it, please never log back into cag and enter a FGT again.

[quote name='KingBroly']Really? That's lame. I wanted my colors/titles/icons/etc. to carry over. Redoing all those challenges will suck.[/QUOTE]

Meh, a bonus is a bonus. Alt costumes will carry over though.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']so any impressions on Showdown Sen?[/QUOTE]

MonstaMack noted his impressions in the SamSho Sen thread. He seemed to find it enjoyable. I'm considering a rental. I at least need to try it. It's got Wan Fu & Kazuki, my two favorite SamSho characters.

I feel sorry for you guys that googled "tubgirl". I saw it years ago and was absoluty traumatizing. I learned my lesson and will never again search out taboo internet images and videos.

Anybody else excited for the PC Super SF4 now that it's officially rumored? I am. More so than the rumored MVC3.

Also, tubgirl and goatse. LOL. Everybody knows that the real shitstain on the underwear of the internet is the harlequin fetus.

[quote name='Chuplayer']Anybody else excited for the PC Super SF4 now that it's officially rumored? I am. More so than the rumored MVC3.[/QUOTE]

O RLY?
I wasn't very excited when it came out. I checked out some videos today to see if it piqued my interest but it just seemed too slow. MUGEN with Evil Ryu vs. Evil Ken? That's how fast Street Fighter should be IMHO.

[quote name='Chuplayer']Anybody else excited for the PC Super SF4 now that it's officially rumored? I am. More so than the rumored MVC3.[/QUOTE]

You mean the definitive version of SSFIV? Me. Assuming it's true, of course. PS3 version will be a "back-up" copy the moment that bad boy hits, if it does.

[quote name='distgfx']Meh, a bonus is a bonus. Alt costumes will carry over though.[/QUOTE]

I know they'll carry over. Or at least that's what they said. I'm kinda wondering if if those will be on the disc, but people won't have to pay for them. Probably not happening, but they never explained how that'll be done. If everyone has them, regardless of whether paid for them or not, people who bought them will be ticked off.

bread's done
Back