Fighting Game Thread V : Addiction > FADC > Recovery

Took off work early will be playing sf till my old lady gets home which will be around 3 if anyone is up for some games.

GGs indeed.. yea no doubt man. Sunday is good for me as well... now I know I can play on my wonderful new connection. heh heh

Now this is bitchin', I always thought this would be a way better match-up for dudley than boxer.

gdc-poster-1.jpg

is that game like mugen or something ( where people can create and upload their own homemade characters). first time to this thread and i checked out that video so now im kinda curious.

So... off topic but I have two Blur beta codes for the 360, any FGT regulars want one?

EDIT: I think I may have a 48hr code too.

Deal ends tonight, end of day, PST!

http://store.gameshark.com

I'm doing a special promo for FINAL ROUND weekend (http://finalround.org) !

20% off the NEW Super Street Fighter IV Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition "S" and the SSFIV FightPads!

Promo code = SUPERFR

Case sensitive!

And if you like the older FightPads or SE/TE sticks, you can get those too! At 30% off!

Promo code = FINALROUND

Also case sensitive!

Have fun ya'll.

[quote name='asianxcore']Which one of you guys picked up Battle Fantasia for PSN?

Was it you Uraizen?[/QUOTE]

Yea, I picked it up, and I think option did too.

[quote name='distgfx']Yea, I picked it up, and I think option did too.[/QUOTE]

Word. I just picked it up today. We'll have to play sometime.

I don't think you guys are really going to get into Battle Fantasia.. it's cool to play for a little while with friends, maybe check out some of the stories too.. but the feeling I got from that game was that it was a dumbed down fantasy-themed version of BlazBlue/Guilty Gear. Fun for a while I guess, but there's definitely better fighters out there.

Surprisingly enough.. there were a few people that played it over at UMBC. :]

[quote name='distgfx']So... off topic but I have two Blur beta codes for the 360, any FGT regulars want one?

EDIT: I think I may have a 48hr code too.[/QUOTE]

I'll take one if they are still available!! :D

Let's play some games tomorrow!! SF4 360 / HDR 360 / MvC2 PSN / UMK3 360 :):):):)

-_- I miss playing online with peeps.

Once April 10th has passed I shall be doing so.

I still want to get battle fantasia... but I'll wait for a drop... if ever.

[quote name='asianxcore']Word. I just picked it up today. We'll have to play sometime.[/QUOTE]

Word x2

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I'll take one if they are still available!! :D

Let's play some games tomorrow!! SF4 360 / HDR 360 / MvC2 PSN / UMK3 360 :):):):)[/QUOTE]

Aw, dude, I just gave them away yesterday in the Blur Beta topic in the Contests & Free section. They're being given out like candy over there. One of them might not of been taken though, so give it a try:

63VK-XFKH-MA7R-QDQX
HF2N-9KFL-4W66-4CP3

Send them to Blurthegame.com/beta to sign up

EDIT: Oh, I gave one of the three I had to frost before I put up the offer here. If he played the Beta, then he should be receiving three keys to give away too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going out of town this week but I'll definitely be up for some games next week.

Someone ought to make a FGT Silver Tag on Live to make it easier to keep up with.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Yikes. Even has the Squishy like sound. Disgusting.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

squishy sound, wouldn't have known if I didn't read that.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']That's some Shang Tsung shit.

SF vs. MK CONFIRMED.[/QUOTE]

Isn't Midway trying to sell the MK franchise? :whistle2:k

Make it happen Capcom.

[quote name='motorkill']Isn't Midway trying to sell the MK franchise? :whistle2:k

Make it happen Capcom.[/QUOTE]The old rivalry from the 90's will finally come full-circle.

Bison being able to combo that new Ultra off of j.MP x2 is going to be pretty nasty. I know he could do it with U1 in SF4, but not having to charge up the move makes it a LOT easier.

The one that looks nasty is Chun's new Ultra. Not exactly the best animation or anything but it looks/sounds like she's going to have a bunch of ways to land it consistently.

[quote name='MtlTom']Bison being able to combo that new Ultra off of j.MP x2 is going to be pretty nasty. I know he could do it with U1 in SF4, but not having to charge up the move makes it a LOT easier.

The one that looks nasty is Chun's new Ultra. Not exactly the best animation or anything but it looks/sounds like she's going to have a bunch of ways to land it consistently.[/QUOTE]

What is the command for the new Ultra? (Bison's)

Got Blaz Blu Portable today from gamefly... I am very impressed.

While I continue to suck at the game and never get the feeling I'll get any better, its such a good port. Pretty much nothing other than online was lost. Everything from the console version runs the same with all the same animations, intros, audio dialogue, etc... the only thing noticeable is the sprite detail downgrade but it still looks good on the PSP.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']2x QCF + KKK, if I remember correctly.[/QUOTE]

I believe it's this one.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Got Blaz Blu Portable today from gamefly... I am very impressed.

While I continue to suck at the game and never get the feeling I'll get any better, its such a good port. Pretty much nothing other than online was lost. Everything from the console version runs the same with all the same animations, intros, audio dialogue, etc... the only thing noticeable is the sprite detail downgrade but it still looks good on the PSP.[/QUOTE]

That one's next on my list, surprisingly they shipped GoW3 already ^_^

We need more arcade perfect (gameplay-wise) ports of fighters for the PSP. Practice on the go and when I'm waiting for shit, which happens a lot.

[quote name='distgfx']

That one's next on my list, surprisingly they shipped GoW3 already ^_^

We need more arcade perfect (gameplay-wise) ports of fighters for the PSP. Practice on the go and when I'm waiting for shit, which happens a lot.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, After T6 and BB Portable I can easily say that the PSP has a better looking future with fighters down the road. Looking forward to capcom stuff.

I still wish one of the first parties would talk sega into doing dreamcast emulation through DD at some point... it's totally doable.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Got Blaz Blu Portable today from gamefly... I am very impressed.

While I continue to suck at the game and never get the feeling I'll get any better, its such a good port. Pretty much nothing other than online was lost. Everything from the console version runs the same with all the same animations, intros, audio dialogue, etc... the only thing noticeable is the sprite detail downgrade but it still looks good on the PSP.[/QUOTE]

The Weaboo jpop intro was taken out.

bread's done
Back