File Complaint Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canquain

Banned
Hello everyone i think its really pointless to go spend $20 to go buy a bunch of Microsoft points just to change you're gamer tag name so if you could please file a complaint about my name PLEASE!

My gamertag is SkitleBoi so who ever has a 360 file a compliant about my name it is SkitleBoi please thank you.

Gamertag: SkitleBoi

Haha, this has got to be the lamest attempt at fraud ever.

You can get your parents to use a credit card and buy $10 worth of points to change your name. Otherwise, I suggest choosing a less retarded GamerTag next time.

~HotShotX

[quote name='Canquain']Hello everyone i think its really pointless to go spend $20 to go buy a bunch of Microsoft points just to change you're gamer tag name so if you could please file a complaint about my name PLEASE!

My gamertag is SkitleBoi so who ever has a 360 file a compliant about my name it is SkitleBoi please thank you.

Gamertag: SkitleBoi[/quote]

So I'm guessing skitleboi kicked your ass in some game and this is a really bad attempt at revenge?

No thats my gamertag wow should have never of came to the forum always getting flammed and some people parents wont allow them to sue credit card and my friend did it before.

Interesting idea indeed...not that I needed but I'm curious to see if it works out :whistle2:k

BTW: I don't think you can complain about someone's gamertag unless they're in your "Last played with" list. I would suggest sending messages to all your friends and ask them to complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back