~Fin~

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can find good cheap PS2 to USB adapters at any electronics retailers. Mine works just fine and its not pelican; I velieve I get it at radioshack couldn't be any more the $10.

Looks like I need a PS3 memory card adapter again. The guy I had a trade with backed out. It would be cool if someone could let me borrow theirs. I will reimburse them for shipping.

Do you still have a sixaxis controller for sale? I am looking to get another one. I also have a PS1/2 Memory card adapter for the PS3. If you still need to borrow one, can you discount the price on the Sixaxis controller just a tad? 2 or 3 bucks.

Damn, that sucks. I was actually close to just getting that one off eBay, but won't now since I have a Tekken Hori stick too. I'm so desperate for a converter, but the only ones I could find are cheap 3rd party ones. Pelican adapters are no where to be found and are selling on eBay for like $30+.

Thanks for the link. I actually checked that out before but have yet to find any of those anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back