Final Day! CONTEST - Win Super Mario All-Stars Wii

DoubleD

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Win Super Mario All-Stars for Wii on Black Friday!

What's better than a Black Friday deal? - A give-away, of course!

To enter, follow me, @DrGamerDad, on Twitter and tweet a link to the contest article from my website, http://drgamerdad.com/whats-better-than-a-black-friday-deal. There is a little 'tweet' button right at the bottom of the article. I'm new at all this, so please leave a comment on the article just in case I have trouble tracking down who tweeted links to the article. I am an avid CAG member and would love to have a CAG win this. Unfortunately, I can only ship within the continental United States.

As far as the rest of my web site goes, feel free to check it out. Content is a little sparse. I started it a year ago as a hobby and updating frequently is a challenge, but I've had a good time! Please share any feedback you might have. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually ended up with the extra copy from a toys 'r us deal that I found out about through CAG! By the way, it is a "first run" copy if that matters to anyone.

Thanks for the chance to win..Would love to play through these games again and get my nostalgia on! :)..

@hestar69 from twitter

bread's done
Back