Final Fantasy 3 for Kindle Fire $15.99

I can't help but think that is an absolutely awful price. But then again, if it's the only device you have, it might(?) be worth it.

[quote name='eldergamer']Why is the Google Play store better? Can you use trade-in credit there ala Amazon? I think not.[/QUOTE]
Because most people don't like supporting Amazon's app store. They refuse to open the Fire to the Google play store.

I have a fire, so I have to get all my apps from amazon (again) just to have them on my tablet & my phone.

[quote name='eldergamer']Why is the Google Play store better? Can you use trade-in credit there ala Amazon? I think not.[/QUOTE]

google play keeps their stuff up to date better than amazon

Does the Amazon App store still do that thing where whenever you use one of their apps, it runs the app store app in the background and uses data (and so more battery)? Or did they fix that?

I also just realized this is for the Kindle Fire only, which I don't have. Still wondering about the app store issue though.

The Amazon App store gives you a free app every day. That's where 90% of my kindle fire apps have come from.

[quote name='eldergamer']The Amazon App store gives you a free app every day. That's where 90% of my kindle fire apps have come from.[/QUOTE]
I bought Angry Birds Space from them... Got the normal version (only version I saw) and was going to be damned if I was going to pay for the Kindle version too. The Free apps are mostly trash anyway. Every once in awhile they put up a good free one. Ex: Angry Birds 1 and several of those RPGs.

bread's done
Back