Final Fantasy: CC - Good for 1 player?

Scahom1

CAGiversary!
I was thinking of buying FF during EB's Buy 2 Get 1 free sale on preplayed games this weekend. I know the game kinda focuses on multiplayer but has anybody played the game by themselves and enjoyed it?

Just wondering if it's worth the purchase if I'm not going to be playing with friends.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='StealthySeal']no[/quote]

AGREE'D[/quote]

seconded![/quote]

third'ded! Seriously, though, it's not even that fun multiplayer.

Honestly, I didn't think it was so bad single player. I didn't play it much, but I thought it was still decent. If you can get it for cheap (10 or less, maybe 15), I'd say ok. Otherwise there are better ways to spend your money.

This game isn't a single or multiplayer game on the count of you have to stay within a stupid circle throughout the game. Its the stupidest idea Square had ever had.

[quote name='LongxTran85']This game isn't a single or multiplayer game on the count of you have to stay within a stupid circle throughout the game. Its the stupidest idea Square had ever had.[/quote]

I have to agree. Remove the bucket and you've got an awesome game.

It's fun with multiplayer but single player gets very, very repetitive and dull. So if no multiplayer, I would pick out better games like Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance or Gauntlet Dark Legacy.

bread's done
Back