Final Fantasy CC: Ring of Fates $19.85 - 3rd party fulfilled by Amazon

Thanks for the links! I'd clarify your subject line to read as "Final Fantasy CC: Ring of Fates" or something, since I originally thought you meant "Crisis Core" and there are a handful of games using the Crystal Chronicles moniker nowadays.

i haven't even opened all my Atlus games from this year. if i decided not to buy Persona 3 FES, Rondo of Swords, Summon Night and Arcana Heart at release, i could've save myself $15 in taxes. crazy 9.25% tax rate in chicago going up to 10.25% in july!

I just bought SMT: DDS, so I probably won't be picking any of these up, but I was wondering if anyone would mind telling me which portable Disgaea (i.e. PSP vs. DS) he/she prefers. Yes, go me for being semi-on topic!

Edit: Forgot to thank the OP for the info. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='locolukah']FFCCROF is a fun little game if you have friends who also own copies for some co-op play ;)
1.gif
[/QUOTE]

Very true.

[quote name='locolukah']FFCCROF is a fun little game if you have friends who also own copies for some co-op play ;)[/QUOTE]

Agreed; but the solo play is easily worth $20, too. Great DS "dungeon craweler", although it's relatively short, so $20 is a good price.

bread's done
Back