Final Fantasy Crisis Core US bound :)

Nice getting official word, but several retailers have listed a late March release for some time now. When one does, who knows, but when several do, it's pretty sure

[quote name='DiscoJer']Nice getting official word, but several retailers have listed a late March release for some time now. When one does, who knows, but when several do, it's pretty sure[/QUOTE]
those are usually placeholder. Unless the publisher gives out the release date it is meaningless.

Bump, this old thread. It seem like you get a UMD case when you preorder this game at Gamestop. Wtf? Where is my boob pillow or Cloud/Zack key chain? Lame!

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=191285
191285brp.jpg

Preorder Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core now and receive a Shinra UMD Disc Case with purchase !! Offer good while supplies last. See stores for details. For online customers, the UMD Case will ship with the game.

my friend actually bought the limited edition Crisis Core PSP for about $400 (the one with the Crisis Core decal on the back where they made 77,777 copies of them) and it came with the Japanese version Crisis Core. He literally ran through the game (10-15 hours) by ignoring most of the side quests (there are 300 of them in the game and he only did 14%). So then I begged him to let me borrow it. Currently I have about 45 hours into the game (75% mission completion) and I will say that this is definitely a must buy game. This game definitely has some content in it so it will last a while.

bread's done
Back