Final Fantasy Deals Please

cgw1710

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Hello fellow CAGs. I need some help finding these games for the cheapest possible price, but also as complete as possible. Here is what I am in search of.

Final Fantasy II - SNES
Final Fantasy III - SNES
Final Fantasy: Origins - PSX
Final Fantasy X - PS2
Final Fantasy X-2 - PS2
Final Fantasy XII (Collector's Edition) -PS2

I am also looking for the box/manual/inserts for Final Fantasy IV Advance
and a copy of Final Tactics without the manual for the PSX.

If you have these on your own list or know of a good place to purchase them, please help!

You can use Goozex to get a few of the FF games you're looking for. I only paid 100 points ($5) each for X and X-2them. They aren't 100 points right now, but the points do fluctuate. X-2 is at 150 points ($7.50). You'll probably want to wait for them to drop.

If you don't have a Goozex account, go to www.goozex.com and sign up or click the Goozex banner in my signature for a referral link. If you use me as a referral, we both get 1 free trade credit and 100 points after your first positive trade which is like a free game. If you have any questions about Goozex, send me a PM.

For the other games, trade on here. Check pawn shops. I paid $10 for my XII collector's edition. You might find them on Craigslist.

I'm trying to find a FF4 disc from a Chronicles set.

For Origins and the chronicles set, check amazon. Actually, if you check on it often without erasing your cookies, you may get a slight discount. They are normally $20, but can be as low as $15. And these are new

i own the ff3(vi) on snes, i actually got it when it came out. I wouldn't advise ebay for the cartridge games at least because they are ridiculously overpriced for ff2, and 3 (which are both my favorite ff's.). I did happen to snag all of the rest of ff's, origins, anthology, and chronicles on ebay. The most I paid for one was chronicles and that was 20 bucks shipped.

check estarland.com, pretty sure they have origins new, and they rotate older stock all the time, a little pricey on certain things, a little slow in delivery, but if you've looked for 2 yrs whats an extra week

bread's done
Back