Final Fantasy Nudity?

Theenternal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Hah...no this is not a request.

Normally I would have added this to the Craigslist stupidity forums, but everything else this guy is sellling is normal.

The guy selling a bunch of games on craigslist at fair prices. Then with Final Fantasy X-2 where he has this.
"Final Fantasy X2
First run version, when doing a sphere change in battle with Yuna from Gunner to Floral Falill Yuna appears fully nude for about half a second. It was fixed immediately after the first shipment. What was unsold were recalled. Its not on ebay, so make me an offer I cant refuse. "

Does anyone remember anything about this? I looked around and didn't find any mention/old news about this.
I still have yet to play X or X-2 even though I did get release day copy of X-2 for like 15 via a Target Raincheck... It's still backlogged

Final Fantasy X-2 was never recalled. Can't say if there's nudity or not, but it wasn't recalled.

First I've heard of it, too!

Just looked at a video of the transformation (it's from Black Mage, though, not Gunner) and it's the Sailor Moon-style cutscene that I remembered. If there's any nudity there, then it's while Yuna's body is shiny. Also, I don't see how the Gunner dressphere would've made a difference:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI2i5F87nIQ

NOPE - I have a release date X-2 and any nudity (if any) would be from yuna changing her dressphere to the flora fauna (or whatever.) BUT, no ndity is shown, it looks lije she has a skin-tight skin colored full body suit IMO.

bread's done
Back