Final Fantasy Pearl White GBA SPfor sale *very very rare* (updated with pic!)

Jrunt20x

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
*Update, I posted a picture below, I'll put more up of anything u'd like to see in a closer view!*

I got a limited edition pearl white Final Fantasy GBA SP for sale. It comes complete with everything including the box, game, system, pouch charger and everything. I'm looking for mostly money. Feel free to post here or PM with any questions or offers. thanks.

I can get picks of anything you'd like. I'll try and get them up tonite. I do have a tendenace to procrastinate with picks but ill put them up for sure! :)

yep, i have the CC pearl white version that came with M: ZM. great game too, although the GBA is kind of dull. i would have preferred the red or blue.

I have some pics I just took. I'll post them some point tonite. Though it is the same color as the CC one, it comes with a cell phone strap, carrying pouch and FFTA game and special packaging that obviously didnt come with the CC one. The FFTA one is one of the rarest SPs behind the original famicom sp (not the red and white one, the red and gold one).

[quote name='phatbunbao']holy jesus that thing is expensive[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I wasn't kidding when I said very very rare. :lol:

Oh and this is off topic, but I met lil' john once.

Me: oh look it was on sale for $80 once upon a time, it can't be so bad....
Jrunt20x: click on this link (lik-sang above)
Me: Holy SHIT!!! WTF? heart.... not.... working...

damn. good luck selling it man! way outta my price range.

That's sort the problem, I don't really wanna ebay it and go through the hastle, plus I'd rather a CAG have it then some jerk who'll sit on it and hope it's worth thousands down the line. the thing is tho, I'll probably never get close to what its worth here cuz it is CAG after all. IDK, i figure ill try here for a while and if no one wants it ill make my next move.

[quote name='Trakan']If I were you I'd eBay it asap. The pearl white color is being released the same day as the GBA Micro.[/QUOTE]

The good thing is, it isnt the color that makes it rare, it's all other stuff it comes with that makes it rare. I don't have to worry about eBaying it right now. But really need cash asap. :cry:

[quote name='Trakan']If I were you I'd eBay it asap. The pearl white color is being released the same day as the GBA Micro.[/QUOTE]
Listen to the man. Take your money and run. Seriously.

bread's done
Back