Final Fantasy Tactics A2 -$10.99 - GameStop B&M - NEW

RanchLizard

CAGiversary!
Not available online, but perhaps at your local store:

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=69636

180757b.jpg

love the auctions in this game...Maybe one day i will go back and try to finish it... its sort of sad to play it though.... i still remember the last time i played it... my dog died that night .... I played the game till around midnight and my dog got up and started acting funny.... ran her to the vets and by the time it was over she died on the 2nd trip to the vets that night :(

STill a fun game though :)

[quote name='slidecage']love the auctions in this game...Maybe one day i will go back and try to finish it... its sort of sad to play it though.... i still remember the last time i played it... my dog died that night .... I played the game till around midnight and my dog got up and started acting funny.... ran her to the vets and by the time it was over she died on the 2nd trip to the vets that night :(

STill a fun game though :)[/QUOTE]damn

Great price on a great game! Unfortunately I can't really recommend giving money to Gamestop... also you are most likely to purchase a gutted copy. Ah well... I already have this game.

It's part of their final clearance. I'm a bit surprised they are trying to get rid of their copies for this game though...

bread's done
Back