Final Fantasy VI Advance - Yeti Missing from Bestiary?

Caliburn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
I beat Umaro about 10 hours back and all I have left to clear of my Bestiary is to finish up Cyan's Dream, and then head to Kefka's Tower, the Dragon's Den, and the Soul Shrine.

However, Umaro's entry, "Yeti," doesn't appear in my boss section of the bestiary!

I'm not sure why he was never recorded, but Umaro's been (unused) in my party for quite some time and he was certainly defeated. I'm not going to restart the game from the Floating Continent in the WoB for one boss entry, but I've gotten my bestiary complete except for the three areas listed earlier.

Has anyone else experienced this or know the cause of this glitch? :???:

Are you certain that he is supposed to be in the beastiary? He sort of runs away without being killed, and I don't think you get any points for beating him, so he might be considered a monster. Like, is Kefka in your beastiary from that scene in front of the cave? This may have been considered a plot fight and not a real boss.

Multiple FAQs on Gamefaqs confirm him as an entry in the boss section of the bestiary. There's a big fat empty space, too.

There are a few monsters that were excluded from the bestiary but Yeti isn't one of them.

Damnit, of course Yeti's not in the Soul Shrine either.

Am I screwed? I should just chaulk this up as an odd ball case and once I reach 99% I'll know it's really 100% unless anyone knows if this is a glitch or a way to remedy it that doesn't involve a game enhancing device, starting from a previous save, or restarting the game.

bread's done
Back