Final Fantasy VII 7 PC download $6 50% off until 6/16

Oh I thought it was announced. Maybe I will buy this after all.

Not that it really matters all that much but how do the achievements work? I read that they're not in-game, what does that even mean? 

Also does it have controller support? I'd like to use a bluetooth PS3 controller.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is much better than the craptastic version of this game. Crippling DRM and terrible customer support equals no purchase.

Oh I thought it was announced. Maybe I will buy this after all.

Not that it really matters all that much but how do the achievements work? I read that they're not in-game, what does that even mean?

Also does it have controller support? I'd like to use a bluetooth PS3 controller.
It does but it is implemented as poorly as the DRM is. I bought this a long time ago for like $5. Make sure you save all your order info and product key, because you can not look it up or ever find it again online since SqEnix Online is broke as fuck too.

Final Fantasy 77? Are they really up that high now-a-days? Geez, a guy stops playing the series after 13 and suddenly, 64 more titles come out...

Final Fantasy 77? Are they really up that high now-a-days? Geez, a guy stops playing the series after 13 and suddenly, 64 more titles come out...
You're mispronouncing it. It's "Final Fantasy 7-Seven"... another one of SE's kooky naming schemes like "365 Days/2"
I was always a fan of the series until they blatantly ripped off Recettear's item shop simulator in Final Fantasy VII-11.

You're mispronouncing it. It's "Final Fantasy 7-Seven"... another one of SE's kooky naming schemes like "365 Days/2"
I was always a fan of the series until they blatantly ripped off Recettear's item shop simulator in Final Fantasy VII-11.
HA!

bread's done
Back