Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete - 1st Print Exclusive Japanese Blu-Ray

[quote name='darkhunter']On a side note, I was interested in this too, but the demo wont play on a USA PS3 will it?[/QUOTE]

It should. Aren't all ps3 games region free?

The demo plays fine on my us 60gig ps3. I payed about $75 or so from play-asia.com for it. I knew you wouldn't be able to find it cheap anywhere.

I might be selling my copy soon, I played the demo a few times and watched the movie twice, and feel I got my moneys worth out of it.

PM me if you're interested and want to make an offer.

I have spent three days searching for some common reason for this.its help me
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

[quote name='saiyajinsc']does this version have english subtitles for the Japanese dub ?[/QUOTE]
Language: Japanese, English
Subtitles: Japanese

incredipinoy - dv8 has one he's selling for $65 shipped sealed - you'll be getting a deal AND helping out an awesome CAG

Wow. I'd only heard $100+ for this, so I figured no way and blew it off. But it would be neat to check out the demo. Isn't the demo probably in Japanese though? I sometimes was able to fake it with wrestling games, if I figured out the translation for the menus... but in Final Fantasy not being able to tell what's what, seems like a video game death sentence. Am I wrong?

[quote name='merkman']Wow. I'd only heard $100+ for this, so I figured no way and blew it off. But it would be neat to check out the demo. Isn't the demo probably in Japanese though? I sometimes was able to fake it with wrestling games, if I figured out the translation for the menus... but in Final Fantasy not being able to tell what's what, seems like a video game death sentence. Am I wrong?[/QUOTE]

it is just a demo. You are just going to try out the battle system and enjoy the graphics. You wont get much story from a demo any way.

[quote name='62t']it is just a demo. You are just going to try out the battle system and enjoy the graphics. You wont get much story from a demo any way.[/QUOTE]

still seems like a MAJOR waste of money. i hate to say it but you guys are stupid. the game is coming here regardless and will you will spend less buying the US versions of the game + the movie than buying this thing alone (considering you get deals for both, which i know we will. ~50 game ~15 movie)

If you are a final fantasy collector though, the case the jap package comes in also makes it worth it. The jap case puts the american case to shame.
heres some pics of the jap case.

and the us case.

[quote name='darkhunter']On a side note, I was interested in this too, but the demo wont play on a USA PS3 will it?
random.jpg
[/QUOTE]
It plays on mine just fine. So I dont think you;]ll have any trouble.;)

really awesome. I was not aware that all PS3 games were region free.
I knew DS/Gameboy was but I thought that was about it. Cause not
all 360 games are region free, correct? Just certain ones?

Anyone know of a real good comprehensive website that covers
what is compatible with what?

[quote name='darkhunter']really awesome. I was not aware that all PS3 games were region free.
I knew DS/Gameboy was but I thought that was about it. Cause not
all 360 games are region free, correct? Just certain ones?

Anyone know of a real good comprehensive website that covers
what is compatible with what?[/QUOTE]

For 360 games, play-asia will normally put compatibility. You don't have to worry about PS3, all games are region free.

bread's done
Back