Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete Blu-ray 9.99 Amazon (Prime Eligible)

Vanillanowah

CAGiversary!
Right here.

This also includes bonus scenes that aren't in the original release (Which is why this is called "Complete") of the film.

This IS back-ordered but they're expecting a shipment on October 22nd, you can place your order now though. Back in stock, mine shipped this morning. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vanillanowah']This also includes bonus scenes that aren't in the original release (Which is why this is called "Complete") of the film.[/QUOTE]

Too bad those are the only ones actually in HD.

[quote name='Vanillanowah']Right here.

This also includes bonus scenes that aren't in the original release (Which is why this is called "Complete") of the film.

This IS back-ordered but they're expecting a shipment on October 22nd, you can place your order now though.[/QUOTE]

It would have been COMPLETE had they also included Last Order. Now I have to get out my LE copy DVD to watch it instead of watching it on the BD version instead. It was nice of them to include the animated Denzel story from the LE book, but why they decided to omit Last Order still is confusing to me. Still a nice showcase to have on BD, just wished it would have had everything that was released prior to it coming out.

was pretty psyched when i first saw it, i guess i should finally own an actual copy of the movie now that it's pretty cheap thx op

Wow, this product page is very misleading...right above the "Customer Reviews" section and the short "Product Description", there is a picture + label of "Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (Limted Edition Collector's Set)".

For a moment I thought I would be getting a bunch of bonus stuff to go along with the blu-ray of Advent Children Complete.

[quote name='uncle5555']It would have been COMPLETE had they also included Last Order. Now I have to get out my LE copy DVD to watch it instead of watching it on the BD version instead. It was nice of them to include the animated Denzel story from the LE book, but why they decided to omit Last Order still is confusing to me. Still a nice showcase to have on BD, just wished it would have had everything that was released prior to it coming out.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know it's very crappy quality, but I found Last Order (subbed) on YouTube, it doesn't compare to having the DVD (quality-wise) but for anyone who read his comment and wanted to see Last Order without buying anything else, there you go.

My order just shipped, by the way, for anyone who thought it was still back-ordered.

Wow, this product page is very misleading...right above the "Customer Reviews" section and the short "Product Description", there is a picture + label of "Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (Limted Edition Collector's Set)".

For a moment I thought I would be getting a bunch of bonus stuff to go along with the blu-ray of Advent Children Complete.

I thought so too, but if you look the product description actually has a lot of stuff like that. They also show pictures of action figures, links to Spirits Within, and the FFVII soundtrack, so I think they thought it'd look like what else you can get, when actually it looks like you're getting the LE.

[quote name='uncle5555']It would have been COMPLETE had they also included Last Order. Now I have to get out my LE copy DVD to watch it instead of watching it on the BD version instead. It was nice of them to include the animated Denzel story from the LE book, but why they decided to omit Last Order still is confusing to me. Still a nice showcase to have on BD, just wished it would have had everything that was released prior to it coming out.[/QUOTE]

Considering Last Order is non-canon I don't see this as a big deal.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Considering Last Order is non-canon I don't see this as a big deal.[/QUOTE]

???

It pretty much follows the story set in Crisis Core (which I played earlier this year), albeit slightly altered for time of course. But I see nothing to say it wasn't canon.

Plus that wasn't my point, just the fact they omitted it on a so-called complete collection and included the Episode Denzel, but left off Last Order. And wanted to note that for people who thought the same as me and thought it would be on there when it was not. ;)

Don't want to derail the topic debating this, so I'll post a note from the producer on the subject and call it a closed issue.

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/04/29/how-crisis-core-fixed-final-fantasy-vii-canon/

[quote name='speedy05']sweet, think I'll get in from Best Buy today, thanks.[/QUOTE]

Anytime, I never had a problem pming Amazon at BBY. But you should be good to go.

[quote name='uncle5555']???

It pretty much follows the story set in Crisis Core (which I played earlier this year), albeit slightly altered for time of course. But I see nothing to say it wasn't canon.

Plus that wasn't my point, just the fact they omitted it on a so-called complete collection and included the Episode Denzel, but left off Last Order. And wanted to note that for people who thought the same as me and thought it would be on there when it was not. ;)

Don't want to derail the topic debating this, so I'll post a note from the producer on the subject and call it a closed issue.

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/04/29/how-crisis-core-fixed-final-fantasy-vii-canon/[/QUOTE]

Um he states that Last Order is non-canon in that. The events in Last Order happen VERY differently then in Crisis Core.

"When we made that feature, we changed the presentation of that event from the original Final Fantasy VII. And the fan response was - well, there was considerable negative feedback in regard to changing a part of the story that they considered integral to the whole lore."

Thankfully, Crisis Core was able to set things straight, restoring the canon that so many Final Fantasy VII devotees pore over. "So we listened to that and learned from that. And in fact the Nibelheim incident is presented again in Crisis Core, and we were careful not to make the same decisions that we did in Last Order."

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Um he states that Last Order is non-canon in that. The events in Last Order happen VERY differently then in Crisis Core.[/QUOTE]

Again, I read elsewhere that they are minimal changes. So I'm not going to argue, it, canon or not, it deserves it place on there. Looked up other links to back me up, but deleted them because I felt no need to argue about something so trivial, so I'm not. End of Story, have a nice day. :whistle2:#

bread's done
Back