Final Fantasy XI w/ HDD for 77.03 shipped @ Costco.com!!!

[quote name='flizmo007']It says $59.97 on the site... Good deal...[/quote]

Thats the price before shipping, tax, and $3 surcharge.

I was told by a Manager it was a stocked item and they are were out of it, and other stores would also have it so it is very YMMV as stated earlier( Then again they were pretty rude, so I could have been jerked around). Can anyone else confirm?

Hmmm, I may have to check soon >.> I live just down the street from Costco (w00t) unfortunately, im a minor and don't have a card :p

>.

OH! I have to go to Costco this week to stock up on groceries...hopefully they'll have it in store. *keeps eyes peeled*

Does anyone know what stores will pricematch Costco? I know that certain stores will not because it's a Club.

I know for a fact Sams Club will pricematch this, so if you've got a Sams Club membership, just go in store with a copy of this page and they should give it to you for that price.

I was at the store and they didnt have it yet. btw: they finaloly got some new GC games! Metroid Prime for 17.

None in store in SoCal :(

Some good deals on some GCN games, bunch for $12 or so. Mostly the same ones that were $5 at BB though.

my friend works at circuit city and he said with his employee discuont the HD is $60 new, so if you work at CC or know someone who does can get it there

bread's done
Back