Final Fantasy XII CE guide any deals ?????

richbastard

CAGiversary!
Picked it up last night at the GS launch party. I've played about 1.5hr so far, and I think this will turn out to be my favorite PS2 game of all time. Normally I don't buy guides for games, but in this case actually a friend of mine recomend the guide since this will help you optomize your build on the license grid to get the most efficient possible party. anyone seen any good deals on this guide ?????????????????

Doesn't gamestop give you 20% off the guide if you buy the game at the same time? That would have been your best bet I think.

you should of picked up the guide along with the game for 20% off.walmart and amazon have pretty decent price on guides since they buy such large volumes.The big problem is that you have to wait a while before u get the guide.

walmart
10.49 regular
18.60 limited
http://www.walmart.com/search/searc...aint=0&search_query=final+fantasy+xii&ic=24_0

amazon has it for 11.99.a bit pricy,but you can get free shipping and no tax depending on the state.
http://www.amazon.com/FINAL-FANTASY..._bbs_sr_2/102-3947204-0092148?ie=UTF8&s=books

yikes, that walmart CE guide is a preorder and says it should arrive the end of November.

If you go back to Gamestop with your reciept for the game and say you want the guide, they should give you the 20% off still. I know Gamecrazy does this all the time for me.

I was looking for a good price on the CE guide also. The guide retails for $29.99 and EB/GS. $23.99 after the 20% is ok i was looking for better though. Walmarts price is good might jump on that.

Ack
I paid 30 for the freakin guide. I feel like an idiot now. :(
Didnt even have the 30 to spend, just threw it on my card in a moment of temporary insanity. It is a sweet looking guide though.

Is the walmart deal just online? or can i find it at that price on my local store. i wanted to get the SE last night when i got FFXII CE but they werent any left, they were all out i was mad !!!!!

[quote name='DomLando']I was looking for a good price on the CE guide also. The guide retails for $29.99 and EB/GS. $23.99 after the 20% is ok i was looking for better though. Walmarts price is good might jump on that.[/quote]
Walmart price is good but it's not as good after factoring in the shipping cost. I might just bite the bullet and pick it up along with my CE game. At least I may be able to find the Ashe cover.

Isn't the CE FFXII guide exclusive to EB/GS??? I've noticed Overstock.com is also taking "pre-orders", do you think these CE from walmart and overstock are really going to come through or just the same as the amazon one (dead)?

bread's done
Back