Final Fantasy XIII-2 $19.99 PS3 Gamefly

[quote name='ijustw1n']Thanks! This is posted on the nightly gamefly thread.[/QUOTE]

Will I did a search and there wasn't a thread on it and cheapy thread didn't have it on the tittle tho so that's why...

[quote name='Link2999']Going to be $25 new from Amazon's Lightining Deals at 6 Eastern today.[/QUOTE]

$25 or $20, it's still a good deal in my book...

not sure i want it even at this price since the final fantasy series was ruined with ffxiii and the new ff call of duty trend it caused. i don't trust square enix with games anymore after the ps2 days.

[quote name='neuropunk']not sure i want it even at this price since the final fantasy series was ruined with ffxiii and the new ff call of duty trend it caused. i don't trust square enix with games anymore after the ps2 days.[/QUOTE]

Hey man! Welcome back! How was your temp ban? :applause:

Its not an FFXIII-2 thread unless this guy comments. I swear its like he searches for these threads to troll in. :drool:

Thanks for the post OP. In for one of the xbox 360 versions. I already have it on PS3, wouldnt mind trying to grab the 1000 in the X360 version.

I recommend the game. I got it during the Best Buy deal, and it's a lot more fun than 13. Same battle system, with a few improvements, and you get to make real choices all the time. No going more going north for 30 hours.

[quote name='astr0boy']Hey man! Welcome back! How was your temp ban? :applause:

Its not an FFXIII-2 thread unless this guy comments. I swear its like he searches for these threads to troll in. :drool:

Thanks for the post OP. In for one of the xbox 360 versions. I already have it on PS3, wouldnt mind trying to grab the 1000 in the X360 version.[/QUOTE]

It's not trolling when it's true.

anyhow, I'm waiting for $4.99 for this game. Tales of Graces F is pretty fantastic, I recommend that for a current gen JRPG.

bread's done
Back