Final Fantasy Xiii-2 CE with novella $29.99 (PS3 only so far) @ Best Buy

Romeo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
This may be YMMV, my local best buy clearanced the PS3 edition of the CE to $30 today as pictured. I had a friend with me who wanted the 360 edition (store had one of each) and it rang up $60, though the GM gave it to him for $30 as well, stating "just get rid of it". Hah!

imagegyt.jpg

[quote name='Kay_Faraday']the novel is a bb exclusive. i think you got a dlc costume if you pre ordered from gs.[/QUOTE]

You received a bow and outfit.

I am really torn on this. With all of the DLC there is for this game, I am waiting for them to release a complete edition, but no guarantee that is going to happen. Although with the 3rd (and supposedly final game) in Lightening's saga coming out, I wouldn't be surprised if a complete version was released at around the same time.

Hmm...I ended up getting a pair of the Novella copies back when it was on sale for 14.99...but then traded the games in like a week later because there was no way I'd be able to play through FF13 in the time it'd take for this to drop in price (still have the books, even).

Worth it for the soundtrack?

If anyone wants just the novella for the cost of shipping, drop me a pm. I recently traded in a copy of the game for 360 with a bunch of other things to Gamestop and kept the novella because it had no trade value.

bread's done
Back